So Lucky....to be alive.

Many thks....and I was thinking the same thing about "gang colors"....It seems the guy who chased my son was the only one who had a gun....
That's how it is when a gang goes out looking for trouble. It's easier to get rid of 1 then 4. Cheaper too.

Thanks everyone. She was supposed to be released yesterday but the doctors decided not to as the infection hasn't cleared up. 4th day being hospitalized. Poor thing!

Seems like this week is a bad week for many people with RR's son getting mugged, the Boston bombings, and now Texas.

RR, glad to know you and you're family are OK, that was one dangerous situation involving your son. The way you put it, it sounds a bit too coincidental for an attempted robbery at a residence, I would think your son either knows or had a run in of sorts with these individuals somewhere. The fact that they showed up and targeted him and not you shows they had some intentions beyond robbery with your son. A lethal weapon was used, your son is DEFINITELY lucky to be alive, if he is involved in something, there may not be a good result next time, these types of people are ruthless. :hug:

RR, I am sorry to see you go thru this terrifying experience, and at least I am glad that you both are alive. I wonder if these four guys are involved in any gangs.

RR, glad to know you and you're family are OK, that was one dangerous situation involving your son. The way you put it, it sounds a bit too coincidental for an attempted robbery at a residence, I would think your son either knows or had a run in of sorts with these individuals somewhere. The fact that they showed up and targeted him and not you shows they had some intentions beyond robbery with your son. A lethal weapon was used, your son is DEFINITELY lucky to be alive, if he is involved in something, there may not be a good result next time, these types of people are ruthless. :hug:

It did not happen not at any residence...it happened at a basketball court...a park. And since there were only 2-3 people there at the time...(less witness) I'm guessing.....My son did not know these individuals....And to note...I WAS NOT THERE....My son was able to identify the guy with the gun and pointed him out in a line up....He now sits in jail.

RR, sorry to hear about this just now.....nasty stuff, that...hang in there.

RR, I am sorry to see you go thru this terrifying experience, and at least I am glad that you both are alive. I wonder if these four guys are involved in any gangs.

Thank you...and to clarify...I was not there....and also we have no word as of yet if this was "a gang"....my son did not note any "gang colors"...so until we hear any different from the detectives and the police....we cannot "assume"....

We just hope to keep safe and a low profile until all of this is settled in Court....things of this nature can happen to anyone at any time....and it happens a lot.

Just a note of "thank you" to everyone....and we are doing OK....hopefully all of this will be settled in Court....but takes some time....we are being "careful" and "aware" of our surroundings....

I will update this thread soon as I get any more information....

Back