so embarrassing

AandEMomma

Reaction score
I thought someone would get a laugh out of this:

So I've been learning new signs using the Signing Time video's and I was all hyped up to show what I learned to my son's deaf interpretor teacher well we get into a conversation and I told him I learned a new sign "bug" I went to sign it to show him i knew it and i got this startled look and he finger spelled what i signed well turns out I signed Penis ... I was no good anymore :naughty::giggle:

I'd feel like dying if I signed a naughty word to my kids too that i didnt realized. But you gotta ask yourself, he was mature enough to let you know and how in the HECK does he know?!:giggle:

I thought someone would get a laugh out of this:

So I've been learning new signs using the Signing Time video's and I was all hyped up to show what I learned to my son's deaf interpretor teacher well we get into a conversation and I told him I learned a new sign "bug" I went to sign it to show him i knew it and i got this startled look and he finger spelled what i signed well turns out I signed Penis ... I was no good anymore :naughty::giggle:

Ha ha ha!! I can see the mix up! :giggle:

Funny! :giggle:

But hey, sometimes those embarrassing moments actually help one to remember something better the next time! :)

Once in signing class I was telling a story about my day flying kites. The teacher asked, "Did you enjoy flying vaginas?" :giggle:

Once in signing class I was telling a story about my day flying kites. The teacher asked, "Did you enjoy flying vaginas?" :giggle:

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

IT wasnt my son I signed it to it was his Teacher/Interpretor I was telling him I learned something new so it made things so embarassing for me LOL

Back