SLEEPER CELL on Showtime

luckystar

Reaction score
Oh my god!!! Did anyone else watch this show on showtime? It is brilliant. I believe it is going to be one of the best shows I have ever seen. The first episode aired last night, and I was hooked!!! It is about a black islamic male, just being released from prision. He was given a contact, affiliated with the islam nation, by a man from prision. He joins with this group of about 6 or 7 men. Later you find out he is a undercover FBI agent. His assignment is to join a terrorist group, and find their next target...already a young girl was murdered..ordered by her father, and a man in the group was stoned to death and branded a traitor...I cant wait until next sunday to see what else happens................This show alone is a GREAT reason to order showtime.............and WEEDS...but Im waiting for season 2 of weeds..

well...i am soooo excited, I thought I would have to wait until Sunday to see the next Sleeper Cell. Well I was wrong it was on tonight, and it was great..the critics say this show is the event of the year. Brilliant and better than 24...I agree...boy do I agree....tonight they rehearsed, dumping 100 pounds of antrax into the LA mall....what destruction....I do not know exactly when the shows will be airing regulary...but for now they are nightly at 9pm central, 10pm central, and 12 am central....I think they might be airing them that way because they are giving a free preview trial of Showtime right now.....so everyone should check it out....and order showtime.........

If you think the NOI is cool then you are wrong. The FBI was right after all these years with a very good reason. The Arabic terrorists and the NOI Black Muslims are one, the same and the they work together in terrorist activity and they recruit heavily amongst the US prison system then when they get released from prison. They carry out a campigan of terrorist activity and FYI Showtime is on the liberal people's agenda. See the eye opening article below and please note the date Sept 1st 2005 that is 10 days before the Sept. 11th anniversary when the Nation of Islam made that sick and evil announcement.

http://www.kfi640.com/NOIflyer.html

WHOA!!!!!!!!!! MAybe you should take a second and look through my post again before you comment on me instead of the topic.....I do not think the NOI is COOL...........I think the concept of the show is cool....ever since 9/11 they have been iffy on what they show on tv dealing with terrorist...until this show....It is nice to know what could go wrong....and it opens peoples eyes...and SLEEPER CELL is the best show out right now in my opinion...........................rrrrrrrrrrrrr...i cant even get my brain in the right state to come with my rebuttal................so Ill take a nap and come back........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

right now at least in my area Showtime is having a free trail, turn the channel and see if you have it, it wont hurt anything if you dont... :D

oh yea the reason why i watch it cuz i knew one guy that acted in "the mummy" movie real guy name is oded fehr.....oh my he is different now lol but that show kinda of sad but goody story same time still sad to me....kill that guy in the ground with rocks throw the rock at that head ack! :Ohno:

Back