Recover5302

Reaction score
I am Hoh and Id like to talk with more DEAF HH people anyone have skype?:wave:
btw im 23 female ( for friendship only no dating) thanks

Last edited:
Maybe if we knew more of your background? I'm reluctant to give out my Skype or msn to people unless I know a bit about them from posting around or otherwise.

Btw I'm also a female who's 23.

Maybe if we knew more of your background? I'm reluctant to give out my Skype or msn to people unless I know a bit about them from posting around or otherwise.

Btw I'm also a female who's 23.

Well, Jeez Im sorry...you're right but i was just trying to make friends.well Im 23 female, My name is Elaina and i I use asl and I speak. RIght now Im in college and I'm from FLorida. RIght now I am in GA, I love to make new friends and meet new people. I dont know alot of deaf here at the community college or anywhere in Ga LOL...nice to meet you. I like to dance, do gymnastics, and I'm looking for a job:giggle: I was born with a hearing loss for unknown purposes I attended a deaf school in FLORIDA FSDB

Well, Jeez Im sorry...you're right but i was just trying to make friends.well Im 23 female, My name is Elaina and i I use asl and I speak. RIght now Im in college and I'm from FLorida. RIght now I am in GA, I love to make new friends and meet new people. I dont know alot of deaf here at the community college or anywhere in Ga LOL...nice to meet you. I like to dance, do gymnastics, and I'm looking for a job:giggle: I was born with a hearing loss for unknown purposes I attended a deaf school in FLORIDA FSDB

hello my name is Mya but people usually come up with something different real quick. I have more nicknames than I can count and growing.
I'm currently working in Alberta Canada but was raised in Newfoundland. I was mainstreamed and was thought to be hearing until recent tests show that I may gave been hoh since a tot. I graduated from college about a year and a half ago from an environmental tech program.
I have bad joints so i can't say I've ever tried gymnastics but I love music even if I can't hear everything with it and I fail at dancing but I'll still go crazy trying to dance.
I don't know asl that well yet and can't find any courses or even a dhh community at all where I am now. I am trying to self teach using online resources though as of now I barely know my alphabet and a few small signs.

I have been told that I lipread very well and I do speak as English is my first language. I hated speach therapy as a kid, as most kids do.

Nice to meet you as well, I hope to enjoy conversation with you and wish to continue via pm.

Back