Skinhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha but yeah what im saying its easy to be brave on here where no one can touch you, but out there imagine having 7 grown guys most of them built to the bone and served time a couple times in the past staring down on you, its kinda scary, im built too dont get me wrong but still its 7 on 1, but yeah new york with no contact info.....or amer history x 2 hehe

Do you actually think it doesn't happen in New York? And 7 is still a minority. There are more people out there who aren't affiliated with hate groups than are.

You are frightened because you believe their bull crap. That gives them the power over you that they want.

I understand that it's scary. But which is worse? Running for the rest of your life, or just walking away and going on with your life and taking your independence back?

Please, jiro, if you wish to live your life in fear and grant underserved power to hate groups, then by all means, do so. But don't recommend that others live in the same cowardly and dependent fashion.

never happened. didn't you forget last nite? I shoved it up in your ass pretty damn good. and I've got a permanent injury to prove it. do you? oh yea - you hide behind some shrink table with security guards. this assfucker was constantly picking on this small guy at my school. he picked on my brother and made a fucked up joke about him - like "deaf and dumb." (yes my brother and I are HOH). do I let him be? no ma'am. no sireeeee. I fucked him up good. properly good and i'm proud of it. since then - it was end of his bully career. I actually saw him at Petco last year. he's still limping with that bad knee :cool2:

never happened. didn't you forget last nite? I shoved it up in your ass pretty damn good. and I've got a permanent injury to prove it. do you? oh yea - you hide behind some shrink table with security guards. this assfucker was constantly picking on this small guy at my school. he picked on my brother and made a fucked up joke about him - like "deaf and dumb." (yes my brother and I are HOH). do I let him be? no ma'am. no sireeeee. I fucked him up good. properly good and i'm proud of it. since then - it was end of his bully career. I actually saw him at Petco last year. he's still limping with that bad knee :cool2:

You are a very disturbed and delusional individual.

jiro has a fixation with anal sex? Aha, it all makes more sense now.

Do you actually think it doesn't happen in New York? And 7 is still a minority. There are more people out there who aren't affiliated with hate groups than are.

You are frightened because you believe their bull crap. That gives them the power over you that they want.

I understand that it's scary. But which is worse? Running for the rest of your life, or just walking away and going on with your life and taking your independence back?

im not frightened and alot of what they say is true but I want out and going to new york will be a new start for me

I doubt they would come 10 miles for you, if you show them that they have no power over you.

You can't spend your life running from a bunch of hate filled cowards. You are allowing them to dictate your life. That is exactly what they want.

:P

stfu.gif

I doubt they would come 10 miles for you, if you show them that they have no power over you.
You don't get it. It's not that simple... do some research on the subject and maybe you will change your tune...

im not frightened and alot of what they say is true but I want out and going to new york will be a new start for me

I work at NYC. I can help you around in here, get you hooked up with some jobs if I can :cool2:

You don't get it. It's not that simple... do some research on the subject and maybe you will change your tune...

Have done. We are not talking about a group with national affiliation. We are talking about a group of hometown cowards.

Back on topic.

I would also suggest moving to NY and starting anew without saying anything. They don't control your life as much as they'd like to think they do. I've thrown people out of my life before with no problem. Just stopped talking and refused to explain why. They have no more power over me.

I work at NYC. I can help you around in here, get you hooked up with some jobs if I can :cool2:

ill try to get a jailer job or transfer into the police academy I used to be a jailer but maybe what im doing now id just keep doing that, its easier than being a jailer and being a corrections officer was real easy

Then good luck to you. Just be sure that you go to New York because you want a new start, and not because you have been bullied into it.

Have done. We are not talking about a group with national affiliation. We are talking about a group of hometown cowards.
Firstly.. how do you know there is not national affiliation. Secondly, they don't need national affiliation to be resourceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back