SK2 or SK3?

Monkeyboy

Reaction score
I used to have a SideKick but since it broke i been meaning to get a replacement. I havent decided between a SK2 or SK3. There seem to be a lot of people who like SK2 better cause they claim that the SK3 was made too fast and sold too soon, therefore isnt all that great. On the other hand, i also talked to a lot of people who said the SK3 is actually better. Any ideas before i actually order one? :confused:

Well SK3 seem better range right now since when i have sk2 and went to up north and it did not work at sk2 so i ask one of my friend who had sk3 and it work up north so i would said SK3 same thing i try find cheap sk3 but deafpagers.com dont have it so i dont know where to find it....

it depend where you buy at the which company so different compnay have their different air service. it dont matter what sidekick 2 or 3. i have notice my self

I used to have a SideKick but since it broke i been meaning to get a replacement. I havent decided between a SK2 or SK3. There seem to be a lot of people who like SK2 better cause they claim that the SK3 was made too fast and sold too soon, therefore isnt all that great. On the other hand, i also talked to a lot of people who said the SK3 is actually better. Any ideas before i actually order one? :confused:

I better staying with SK2.. not sk3.... :) As if my sk2 is broken I may have to get sk3.. who knows?

My husband has a SK3...I had a SK2 and it broke..havent gotten a new one yet. I prefer the SK2 cuz when I turn it on to mute, I can feel it buzz but with the SK3, it doesnt buzz when turned on to mute. If u rely on the vibrations, then a SK2 is better.

Back