Size Font Closed Caption for HDTV

starrygaze said:
Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger has Closed Caption support. I can change size and color text in my laptop to watch the movie. :)

I didn't know that.

webexplorer said:
I didn't know that.

Yes it has both subtitle and closed caption. Mac OS X 10.4 has DVD player 4.6 software you can look up in its preference. Remember Quartz Extreme requires faster OpenGL that assures video running very smooth with closed caption.

Laptop if you have Mac OS X is good ideal for bringing your kids to watch together on camping, traveling, and anothers. I confress that my laptop's screen with DVD player looks better than my TV because it has more sharper.

starrygaze said:
Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger has Closed Caption support. I can change size and color text in my laptop to watch the movie. :)

I made the switch last year from XP, and I almost fainted with delight when I discovered this.

You're very welcome. Glad you found this. I know Mac OS X more than Window XP. :) Because it has firewall built-in and improved security every time Apple always announces new update.

I had to check my DVD's preferences on my Apple computer. I am surprised that it has the options for color fonts and several kind of fonts. I like the transparency box. The fonts look so much better. I cannot believe that I missed the whole time. Thanks, starrgaze!

starrygaze said:
Finally you found it. Yeah it seems that transparent is very interesting.
My fiancee and I prefer Kaffeine on KDE on GNU/Linux with black and white captions instead. The translucent captions are too hard to read sometimes.

Back