Six Flags and Weight

yup, i woulda missed ya, we were there in your absense.

I wish the amusement parks would be more creative with their rides, adjust seats to fit large people, of course healthy large people. They need INNOVATION, some large people want to have fun!

I went to Six Flags a couple of weeks ago and I didn't see anything that says about weight, only about the health problems or heights for each rides...

^Angel^ said:
I went to Six Flags a couple of weeks ago and I didn't see anything that says about weight, only about the health problems or heights for each rides...

err.. I bet you didn't see anything notice small seat on roller coaster or big roam spacouis seat on roller coaster..

Just pointview not adversting on the post everywhere "caution" about your health cannot goes for this roller coaster.

Just have you seen roller coaster's seat small or large ???

Bullym0m said:
err.. I bet you didn't see anything notice small seat on roller coaster or big roam spacouis seat on roller coaster..

Just pointview not adversting on the post everywhere "caution" about your health cannot goes for this roller coaster.

Just have you seen roller coaster's seat small or large ???

Not really, it look like a normal size seat to me, it not even smaller, and beside I see a several people who were overweight rode on the rollercoaster...I didn't see a problem so I dunno....

^Angel^ said:
Not really, it look like a normal size seat to me, it not even smaller, and beside I see a several people who were overweight rode on the rollercoaster...I didn't see a problem so I dunno....

Angel,

Great thanks for your time answer promptly... So now my assume that quite seems fine for everyones who have overweight and can go roller coaster..

:ty:

In Canada Wonderland (simlair alike 6flags but isn't same)really big and lot of roller coaster too..

Back