Single father looking for a relationship.

Jimhorty

Reaction score
I'm Jimmy from KY, looking for loveliness, I do not care about about Status.

So, did you find a girlfriend, Jimmy?! I would really like to chat with you. I am a single mother of two kids, a boy and a girl. I divorced my husband two years ago, as I found out that he was cheating on me. Since then, I haven't dated anyone, I am just kind of afraid, especially taking into consideration the fact that I am deaf. Most men are getting really ... nervous when meating a deaf woman. Taking into consideration the fact that I haven't dated anyone in more than 2 year, I have got an amazing clit sensitizer, this one https://lovermart.com/product/clit-sensitizer-gel-strawberry-1oz/. It helps me ... release the sexual tension. Girls, trust me, this thing is doing an amazing job!
You need a boyfriend? :D

Guys, I am new to online dating... Does it actually work?
In my humble opinion, yes. I think it helps to get to know someone's mind before getting confused by the hormones of it all. I've been with my partner for over 3 years; we met on Tinder. His cousin found his wife and mother of two on Tinder over 5 years ago.

Being transparent about what you are looking for and as much about yourself helps. If there is only a picture without information, probably just looking to hook up.

Good luck with it!

Hi hope you the best luck to find a gf … I’m seeking a male fir dating to get know each other first before next level. I been single for six yrs. It’s not easy to find the right gentleman with beautiful heart. Oh well good luck

Back