single club, part II

Moi!

Count my head, too!

Know plently of these julibant, wondrous, intellectual, beautiful deaf single ladies out in there as well!

Geez, you guys need to have your butt off the chair and start seeking out before other will do. So go :3some: !!!

*clicks on the net to sign up to be a member of single club*
*creates screen names and names and address.. blah blah*
*logged on*

I M IN!!!!!!! well i m being single too long... :doh: o well! life is life!

nah not me! :lol: eh! i m sometimes.. but i m all good i aint rushing for being "non-single"....... but i will be alright!

i've got my eye on somebody special but.. eh, he lives in houston. *and yes, its a he. and no, i'm not a full lesbian, i'm bisexual.*

Originally posted by lilredridinhood
i've got my eye on somebody special but.. eh, he lives in houston. *and yes, its a he. and no, i'm not a full lesbian, i'm bisexual.*

ahhhies - why does the hot guys and gals live so far away ???? why why why ??? *bangs forehead on desk*

i kno.. the last g/f i had lived in ark.. then it was dallas (where i live where im not @ school so it wasnt that bad) then corpus christi, then ill, then san antonio.. i've never really had a... non-sorta LDR relationship in a year.

In

I have been single for 5 yrs! :roll:

It is not easy to find good guys!

like i said in other thread, it's easier to be single because you won't get yelled by your partner if you did something wrong with somebody else. Simply fling, etc like that. And, it's really nice to fling around for a while to see which lady is right for me. :) meme not playa.

Back