SignLex - New iPhone App

funkstar

Reaction score
Hi All.
I am new here and I just spent an hour or so to read around a bit. Nice forum.
The reason why I am here is to present a new app for the iPod, iPhone and iPad, that we have been working on for some time now, and for which I believe that there is some genuine interest for on this forum.
The name of the app is SingLex and here is a link:
SingLex

It is a ASL dictionary with video for all the signs (over 2000 of them). The words is categorized both in alphabetic, categories and by pictures. All the words is available in 7 different languages including Spanish, Chinese, German and French.

For those interested there is also an app for the Swedish Signlanguage called TeckenLex. And for this app there is a lite-version which is free in which you can try out the functionality.
Teckenlex
Teckenlex Free

I hope I don´t violate any rules for making advertisement for products (as that is what I do frankly) here but we would hope for some feedback to make the app better or just to know what you think about it.

Here is a list for 5 promocodes for SignLex for the first users. Please use only one code so that other can try it out also :)
6TKN7XAN44P6
YJ7RAHNAFTJL
RJAFX74W6AYJ
PLXYT9LTWJLM
TRKHP93M7JJJ

Please do not hesitate to comment our app here. And as I said I hope this is not only regarded as usual commercial as we would love some feedback on the app.

Thanks

Per

Back