Siemen's Pure 7 Micon Ric

Kendi

Reaction score
Hi, I am trialing this out and I'm curious if anyone else is using this aid???:roll:

There's a few people on Hearing Aid Forums trailing and using this HA. Might be worth a search.

Thank you but for some reason I can't register on log in on that site so I've only been viewing but I will check it out now. Appreciate the reply

Sorry what does "old btw ROFL" mean?

By The Way, Roll on Floor Laughing, Old refers to her childhood hearing aid.

My husband has severe hearing loss and uses the Siemen's Pure model. He likes it very well.

Thank you both for replying. I'm going to see about Oticon Alta or Widex Dream tomorrow. Is anyone here using either of these?

I'm using Oticon at the moment and it runs great for 3 years old!!! *less issues, more FUN* (I also previously worn Oticon since I was 10)

Thank you both for replying. I'm going to see about Oticon Alta or Widex Dream tomorrow. Is anyone here using either of these?

I'm in my third week with Oticon Altas -also 1st HAs. I like them a lot, but am ready for them to increase the audio level generally.

I have a lot of success carving out my wife's voice in a noisy room, and my comprehension has gone through the roof.

The streamer works well and seems to have a special mode for each device that can by Bluetooth: phone, TV, microphone and wire-connected iPod Nano.

The only thing I want done differently is to have more sound range for the cell phones coming through Bluetooth - it all sound too faint.

Finally, the Alta has telecoils, even though I haven't used them very much yet. Good properties for a pair of HAs!

Oticon Alta. The domes would not fit me for some reason an audi says I need (rite) if I want telecoil so she is ordering me one and I will recieve it on friday. She really did not want to bother with Widex claiming thiedr customer service is very slow.

Oticon alta avs Siemen's pure 7 Micon

I recieved the Oticon Alta in rite style friday and I like it alot. Overall I can hear very well and it is louder than Siemen's pure 7 micon and I am hearing better on the phones with the Alta. I think both aids are very good but I'm leaning toward the Alta cause of Oticon's good reputation. Can anyone give me some thoughts on this??? I have a few weeks to make up my mind which one I want.:wave:

my Oticon that I have now is working and running great for 3 years old so I would seriously go with the new technology they have here lol :D
it's even better than my 2nd Oticon which is trash now due to my severity of my loss.

quick question.....does anyone know why they're pushing RICs? Kinda seems to be another case of "technology that old people want" but that Dhh from birth/early age can get along without.

quick question.....does anyone know why they're pushing RICs? Kinda seems to be another case of "technology that old people want" but that Dhh from birth/early age can get along without.

No. It's a lot more power in a more comfortable manner of delivery.

RICS or RITES

Yes, they are super comfortable and I don't even know I have it in and no one can see them and they work well with the receiver so close to the ear canal. I wish I could wear an aid in my left ear but every audi and dr told me not to bother since the ear is too far gone. I pray each day for a miracle for all of us and it troubles me that medicare does not pay for us to hear!!!:wave:

Back