SideKick

well, dont forget aim too....but i need voices whatever i like to cuz im hoh, but most of time i dont need voices.......just in the case

sidekick would need to improve...

sync to outlook, and external memory, then I would take it.

i wonder do SIDEKICK have RELAY OR SOMETHING SO I CAN CONTACT MY DAD AS EMEGERNCY AND BLAH .... LET ME KNOW, THANKS! :-D

i would like it if it was smaller like the nokia 6800 the one with the flip keyboard, i could put it in my pocket and purse........ also, I heard T mobile as a phone sucks and I talk w/PVCO........ and their range does not exactly cover everywhere/have a good connection (talking wise), As a phone it sucks and so does the tty connection too!!!

what's with sidekick's email? When I tried send e-mail to any my relative. They didn't received for about 2 hours. I I don't received from them for less a hour or more.

Few of them in Texas are grow hate sidekick.

For those who do not own SideKick but want one might want to consider waiting for the new SideKick that is scheduled to be released sometimes in the Spring 2004.

Brian said:
For those who do not own SideKick but want one might want to consider waiting for the new SideKick that is scheduled to be released sometimes in the Spring 2004.
What kind release would they offer and do you have that information at this time?

vvti low rolla said:
get easy, deaf

whodat, check www what deaf258 said, and see if ur home state or ur town has coverage for sidekick, ya can see the red marks over the states on the map, if ur under the red, then ya could get it. talk to dealer abt it and get sweet deal. i bought it for 200 dollars with color

$200 dollar? when? just recently I got a advertisement mention you can buy sidekick for 39 dollar after all the rebates and 30 dollar a month... sweet deal! :thumb:

pimpdaddyposse said:
$200 dollar? when? just recently I got a advertisement mention you can buy sidekick for 39 dollar after all the rebates and 30 dollar a month... sweet deal! :thumb:

actually it's $34.95 until end of this year. *whistle*

ideafspy said:
What kind release would they offer and do you have that information at this time?
I am sorry I don't have that information. I was reading where someone [at hiptop.com] was talking about Danger's plans to release the new SideKick in the Spring time, 2004.

I found the website that were talking about new signal for sidekick. Its not say anything about feature of what sidekick can do. They will release in Spring 2004 after FCC approved.

Brian said:
I am sorry I don't have that information. I was reading where someone [at hiptop.com] was talking about Danger's plans to release the new SideKick in the Spring time, 2004.

I hope it come with slim device with sync!

Back