sidekick

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
Im looking for a sidekick 1 or 2 if anyone doesn't want theirs since the sidekick 3 came out... Im needing one since Im visiting out of town and it's the only way I can keep in touch.... Please PM me if the sidekick you don't want and willing to give it away for me to use... make sure it's in great shape...

Thanks

RoyalMajesty said:
Im looking for a sidekick 1 or 2 if anyone doesn't want theirs since the sidekick 3 came out... Im needing one since Im visiting out of town and it's the only way I can keep in touch.... Please PM me if the sidekick you don't want and willing to give it away for me to use... make sure it's in great shape...

Thanks

Beggers can't be choosers.

I don't know if they will give their sidekick 1 or 2 up because they might will trade it to getting sidekick 3, it's how to work OR waiting for it to break down, they cherish it because they need it too. And, I suggest you to go to Ebay OR T-Mobile to buying one, I apologize... That's only best way to getting one.

I do have an old Sidekick 2

Want it for free?

Im getting Sidekick 3 next Tuesday :)

Gemtun said:
I do have an old Sidekick 2

Want it for free?

Im getting Sidekick 3 next Tuesday :)

Oh aww, that's sweet of you. That means she have to go to T-mobile to open it up to getting the sims for her own? Or what?

Sweetheart said:
Oh aww, that's sweet of you. That means she have to go to T-mobile to open it up to getting the sims for her own? Or what?

Correct - she can take my old Sidekick ..it is not in perfect condition but since it is hanging around in my car, she might as well as have it for free :)

Gemtun said:
Correct - she can take my old Sidekick ..it is not in perfect condition but since it is hanging around in my car, she might as well as have it for free :)

Ohh that's cool. That's alright, people make the miskates, but it still runs which it's better than nothing right?

Sweetheart said:
Ohh that's cool. That's alright, people make the miskates, but it still runs which it's better than nothing right?

Oh it works perfectly! But since I type soooooooooooooooo fast and hard, some keys are zonked but I taped over it. It will work just great and it is not bad for being free! ;)

Gemtun said:
Oh it works perfectly! But since I type soooooooooooooooo fast and hard, some keys are zonked but I taped over it. It will work just great and it is not bad for being free! ;)
so thats all what is wrong with it, is the keys? Wow I can still take it if you still don't want it
:dunno:

PM me or DHB65 if you are intersted Sk2. We are get rid one of our SK2.

diehardbiker65 said:
Is something wrong with Laketahoe's english, or that you didn't read her message correctly?
sorry.. I only wanted to click the "quick reply" button but somehow the options to quote message in reply were checked for no reason.

too late for me to edit that quote out.. * shrug* I'll try to ask RR or other mod to edit the quote out.

Boult said:
sorry.. I only wanted to click the "quick reply" button but somehow the options to quote message in reply were checked for no reason.

too late for me to edit that quote out.. * shrug* I'll try to ask RR or other mod to edit the quote out.

{Mod Edit: Quote was taken out-- ;) }

Okay, really Im glad that I can give up my SK2. Lost interest in it due to issues with coverage. I am now with Sprint, and ah much better coverage! At my work, I was almost never able to use SK2 because usually it is out of coverage area... grrrr

Boult said:

diehardbiker65 said:
Okay, really Im glad that I can give up my SK2. Lost interest in it due to issues with coverage. I am now with Sprint, and ah much better coverage! At my work, I was almost never able to use SK2 because usually it is out of coverage area... grrrr
how much are you giving yours for?

Im just comparing prices first and see how good they are before I buy them from somebody....

Im selling this to somebody who isn't great with credit, or current customer of Tmo. Tmo won't give you discounts/rebates if you got lousy credit score, or that your upgrading/replacing your devices.
Those prices you see on advertising generally for "NEW" customers only. That is part reason why I said forget it, Tmo forgot that I am potential "new" customer to another wireless carrier. What a sucker stupid policy of Tmo? Excellent way to lose existing customers!

RoyalMajesty said:
Im just comparing prices first and see how good they are before I buy them from somebody....

Back