Show your support for "I Do" Gay Marriage.

yagazn

Reaction score
Who's the real support here for "I Do" Gay Marriage?
simpsons-gay-marriage.jpg

100% supporter here!

:cheers: Alex!

I'm actually curious as to WHY people wouldn't support gay marriage. It's funny (well actually, sad) how on the news you constantly hear the "we're protecting marriage!!!" argument when, in reality, the origins of marriage are unknown.

In other words, it goes so far back that it PREDATES Christianity, Judaism, even Hinduism...which also means marriage is not a religious term and that there is NO proof that it originated with one man & one woman

I support gay marriage. The tradition of marriage being between a man and woman is outdated although I can understand why it is 'important'.. We live in a modern world now though, so let's just embrace and accept them for who they are.

I never really understood why people have such a big issue with it.

2im2yl5.jpg

that's how they feel when they can't say "I do" like heterosexual couples.

didnt like the last pic " women already have too much rights: grrr !! sorry but i disagree with that picture, as for gay marriages Id iagree, i mean whats the harm if two people in love? let them be, its their lives. and also with happy pairs in population will certainly mean more productive and/or more contented population resulting less crimes (in the long run)... hmmm

aouggy, its cuz its really far omplex than you would realise...

I support for a non-discriminative policy for granting couples marriage licences. I get tired of arguments people make when people say that if we start granting gay couple marriage licences, then we have to grant polygamous relationships and so on. (I live in Utah, enough said.) People like to muddle issues up and make it so skewered, and make things more complicated than they should be.

didnt like the last pic " women already have too much rights: grrr !! sorry but i disagree with that picture, as for gay marriages Id iagree, i mean whats the harm if two people in love? let them be, its their lives. and also with happy pairs in population will certainly mean more productive and/or more contented population resulting less crimes (in the long run)... hmmm

Well, probably in America and I did notice some women said that they have more rights than men does. :ugh:

Just curious.....Has anyone stopped to think about the potential negatives for gays who marry in the U.S.???

Back