Show Off Your Pet Smiling

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please show off your cat, dog, fish, horse etc.. Smiling or just post a pic of him or her

Here's my girl , Porkchop at the beach
809cb517ab3f0e5a2eadd7e9e2e00712.jpg

Where do you live , dogs are not allowed at beach in the summer time where I live. Your puppy looks very cute ! :)

Almost all beaches in California allow dogs, except those snobby Malibu beaches.

Almost all beaches in California allow dogs, except those snobby Malibu beaches.

Dogs were allowed on the beach in the winter time here but I am not sure if that is still allowed . I stopped going b/c there are too many deer ticks there a vet warned me about this.

My present doggie (a Pomeranian) has never seen or been on the Beach...but my dashound did (as I lived on the Beach at that time)...So many sand fleas!...

The first time I took Finlay to the beach he drove right into the sand with all four legs spread out! It look like he was making a doggie sand angel.
LOL! I wish I had a photo of that .

Where do you live , dogs are not allowed at beach in the summer time where I live. Your puppy looks very cute ! :)

This is in Huntington Beach dog beach. There are a few dog beaches in Southern California.

I will have to check if Malibu got dog beaches.

Meet Felon, she is not supossed to be on my bed, she was in a kennel, the bed was made before I went to work... it was on this day she got her name...

1438873314943.jpg

:laugh2: She looks very comfortable and pleases with herself and are you sure that your bed ??

Lol that she was...
Yes... well... hmm... I do recall buying it :/ lol but yes we quickly got an understanding over the bed...

She looks so comfy on the bed lol

This ham's name is Bo. He's a rottweiler and doberman mix. :)

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Attachments

• 1438938247357.jpg
    1438938247357.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 12
I don't care what science .i know they can and do...wretched seagull smiled at me you can tell by eyes and head nods

I don't care what science .i know they can and do...wretched seagull smiled at me you can tell by eyes and head nods

Finlay laughed when he was having fun , he could say "Out" I would ask him if he had to go out and he say "Out " , someone heard him say this and was surprise.

He definitely has character, haha. I'm his auntie and he LOVES coming over, a big fenced in yard, only animal(we currently rent and they don't allow dogs, per say...probably helps that my dad is the landlord and he's got a soft spot for bigger dogs) tons of toys and yummy snacks.

~☆°Gypsy°☆~

Back