Should marijuana be legalized in the U.S.?

Yes but it is not completely proven that it does any harm to the brain, no proof there, really, just theories...A person i know used to smoke weed every day but he had to quit because of drug testing at work so he is not about to be fired over that! He didnt have any cravings for it or nothing at all, so it proves that it is not addictive!!

Well I'm happy for your buddy, I have a buddy who has a major weed problem, and whenever he tries to stop, he craves it, and he has to have it. He's addicted.

If the government can't ban something that's always been on the earth, why can they put murderers in jail? Murder happened since man existed, and it will always be here, so why should they disrupt it? Live and let live....

You tell 'em, sistah!
I bet you do not personally smoke it, do ya, DeFee?
I used to, but I quit years ago, not because i HAD to but for other reasons.
It was my choice then and it is STILL my choice when you get right down to it.

Frisky Feline said:
Just my two cents!

I do not believe in having weeds as addicting but HABIT. KWIM?
You are right, it is not addictive but it can be a habit.

To me, Drugs is an addictive, not "habit". Look my sister...

My sister refused to admit that she´s drug addcit. She kept saying that she can quit what she want to.

I know alot of people who never admit that they are addict to drugs & acholic.

What I say in my opinion stay unchanged. I know what I say because of my sister. She´s not only one but I know others, too.

Liebling:-))) said:
To me, Drugs is an addictive, not "habit". Look my sister...

My sister refused to admit that she´s drug addcit. She kept saying that she can quit what she want to.

I know alot of people who never admit that they are addict to drugs & acholic.

What I say in my opinion stay unchanged. I know what I say because of my sister. She´s not only one but I know others, too.

That's very possible. I do respect your point of views on drugs are an addictive. Is your sister on weed alone or more than two such as weeds, cocaine and so? Just curious.

Frisky Feline said:
That's very possible. I do respect your point of views on drugs are an addictive. Is your sister on weed alone or more than two such as weeds, cocaine and so? Just curious.

No, it´s only just weed but many kinds of drugs.
Well, my sister tried many kinds of drugs.

At first she tried with smoking pot, then weed, then something stronger because the drugs doesn´t being strong enough for her. She tried everything including marijuana, too. It destory her life so she was put at mental hospital few times to dry herself but it doesn´t work because the drug addictive is tooo power than she can stop. It´s sad that she´s no more person, I use know as my sister. She was put in jail few time for rob or mug people for the money to buy drugs, then mental hospital.
My sister cried & regret what she did. I asked her out of curiously how difference between normal smoking & smoking pot, weed, drugs etc. She said that smoking pot, weed are stronger than normal smoking. It makes her forget smoke to addict smoking pot, weeds, ...................
I beleive her because she had the feeling, not us.
I´m crying for her but I´m mad with her sometimes for drive her children away.

Beowulf said:
You tell 'em, sistah!
I bet you do not personally smoke it, do ya, DeFee?
I used to, but I quit years ago, not because i HAD to but for other reasons.
It was my choice then and it is STILL my choice when you get right down to it.
Well, ok, i wont lie about it..yes i have done it in the past but dont do it anymore because of my job where they have drug testing and im not going to lose my retirement and all over pot! We have had alot of people here that got fired when they were tested positive for illegal drugs, stupid of them. So when i quit, i didnt miss it at all, i mean i didnt have any cravings at all. I refuse to use anything that is addictive like cocaine, meth etc.

NO deaths from marijuana.
Yet the screamers in here make it sound like there ARE deaths.
Gotta chill.
LET them think that and go UH-HUH.
Let them.
Until their misinformed beliefs intrude, change our lives.
Then we get pissed.
Because the people who say Marijuana is death are ignorant and who wants ignorant ppl to rule our lives???
GRRRRRRRR

I mean, somebody says "Uhhh,, well, it bad, duhhhhh, cause, uhhhhhh, I jack off a lot and saw it on news" OUGHT NOT to be revered.
Get real.
Ban jerkoffs instead.

Last edited:
Wish I could delete this.
Was in bad mood.
Sorry.

You know what I think? You all NEED to be educated. I'm not going to say whether marijuana should be legal or not. But the fact of matter is.... YOU all need to shut up about this plant that god made... only god itsself knows the exact reason why it was grown here on Earth.

Marijuana is not a drug. it's a god-made plant. enough said.

LUNZ said:
http://www.jackherer.com/comparison.html

http://www.jackherer.com/

Read and make up your mind. Decide is own your own.:cool:

What a F**king joke! I think those websites is totally WRONG. I realized that every websites, they wrote IS their own opinoins.

YES, marijuana is belong to kind of addictive drugs.

I would escape to other country if marijuana is legal in my country to protect my children´s sake.

I´m agree that marijuana is few of good advantages for medicial proposes.

carmelo anthony
You know what I think? You all NEED to be educated. I'm not going to say whether marijuana should be legal or not. But the fact of matter is.... YOU all need to shut up about this plant that god made... only god itsself knows the exact reason why it was grown here on Earth.

Marijuana is not a drug. it's a god-made plant. enough said.

Oh No, YOU need to be edcuated, not us.

I can´t beleive when I read those post here to think that marijuana is not drug. God created marijuana plants etc etc. YES, God created any plants for some medicial reasons BUT he is NOT asked for to create marijuana as drug addictive. It´s YOU, not God. Got it!

You can judge me whatever you like, what I say stay unchanged. I doesn´t bother to convince you all what I said at my post an earlier is enough.

Have a fun to smoke marijuana.
Good Luck :bye:

Last edited:
Liebling:))),

Do you smoke cigarettes or nothing at all?

Banjo said:
Liebling:))),

Do you smoke cigarettes or nothing at all?

NOTHING... I don´t smoke & don´t use drug.

Drink wine or champage YES, but I´m not an alochlic... :mrgreen:

Liebling:-))) said:
NOTHING... I don´t smoke & don´t use drug.

Drink wine or champage YES, but I´m not an alochlic... :mrgreen:

Good.

Banjo said:

:mrgreen:

The medicial proposes (reason) is a different because it´s good to cure/improve people´s healthy. I believe that any plants or herbs to use for medicial proposes only.

Back