Should I?

SkullChick

Reaction score
I've been thinking about making Vlog for long time now I have webcam sitting on computer collecting dust, its fair quality, little slow to sign naturally (fast) but it work. I also have digital camera that does video as well. I also have camcorder but I can't upload camcorder video to comp cuz no program on it for it yet.
Reason I haven't made one yet is because I'm SHY! Lol also I don't know what to say on it. But should I still vlog about something? What should I talk about?

Absolutley do it, Skullchick! Perhaps your first vlog could be about the things you spoke of in your OP. Being shy, a little uncertain with some of your signing, but making every attempt to learn and move forward. I'm sure their are many who could relate to that. Sharing your personal experiences helps others to learn.

I've been thinking about making Vlog for long time now I have webcam sitting on computer collecting dust, its fair quality, little slow to sign naturally (fast) but it work. I also have digital camera that does video as well. I also have camcorder but I can't upload camcorder video to comp cuz no program on it for it yet.
Reason I haven't made one yet is because I'm SHY! Lol also I don't know what to say on it. But should I still vlog about something? What should I talk about?

Good Idea, but you can many watch on Vlog< then might more collect of this Vlog, what you want, so you would find a something idea.

Talk about something that interests you, dont just sit and drone on and on about how bad you sign! Say somethng meaningful and mean it!

Like for instance:
Hi, I S-K-U-L-L C-H-I-C-K. MY FIRST VLOG. I AGE ##. LIVE IN U.S. STUDENT AT UNIVERSTY. I HAVE BOYFRIEND AND HAPPY. VLOG ABOUT MY LIFE, SPECIAL EVENTS, TRAVEL, ETC. BUT FIRST LET ME SHOW YOU MY TOWN:
(take you and your cam to your town sign)
THIS IS MY TOWN - (fingerspell it) LET ME SHOW YOU MY FAVORITE STORE/SHOP. Talk about it, and why you like it. Then show the city park, then maybe share a short childhood story. After that end it with a light airy feeling. When you reveal your personality people will be like cool - I like this girl, let me bookmark her.

I don't see why you should hold yourself back. It'd be great to share yourself on the V-Log. You can say anything that comes to your mind. Just do whatever you feel most comfortable with.

Perhaps, You can start with something that interests you and you want to share that with us all or something like that.

Good Luck. :)

If it is something that u desire to do, go for it! U will gain confidence after a few Vlogs. Good luck!

you show your picture on avatar, that show you're not shy.

Are you worry I will laugh at you? Yes, in fact I will.

Back