SGRV Investment Party

SGRVcoPres.

Reaction score
Sea Gull RV Company presents Sea Gull RV Company Investment Party! It is right on Friday 21 March 2014 at Cafe@407, 407 Tulip Street, Liverpool, NY! Admission is FREE! Free freshments, business plan, and literature. DOOR PRIZES! Will have speech to the media and investors, one-on-one talk with media and investors. So, come on down with your well-to-do friends or employers and bring your checkbook! This event is hosted by Sea Gull RV Company and Mark Falso who is Deaf. Mark will be signing at his speech as well as his voice. Interpreter will be provided for Mark when talking with Hearing people! So, come on down and enjoy seeing the new Sea Gull RV Ring-Billed 17 foot trailer that you will be able to purchase later this year! See you there!

We are hired an interpreter thru an employment/job post website and hired her. Her name is Selena. This interpreter is for one time only for the event. We will have permanent interpreter for our company after our investment fund grows. The interpreter we will hire as part of our staff. Meaning fresh off from college or a professional sign language trainee.

I believe it would be better to hire an interpreter who is certified by registry for interpreters for the Deaf. Sometimes fresh out of college doesn't mean they know what they are doing.

The event was unsuccessful therefore, SGRV Company is closed for good. Thank you not for not coming!

The event was unsuccessful therefore, SGRV Company is closed for good. Thank you not for not coming!

What happened?

I would have loved to come but I live in MD.

Huh? How is it our fault? A lot of us don't live in the area!

LOL...

talking like that isn't good for business image. I was going to suggest to try jump starting his business at camping events where there are more likely be people who are RV euthastics there and become investors.

Back