Sexuality Confusion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every once in a while, I get confused too, based upon experiences I had no understanding of as a teen. The school I went to is infamous for molestation/rape and I have a few male friends from there that were molested and in turn, some went on to molest others.

Every once in a while, I get confused too, based upon experiences I had no understanding of as a teen. The school I went to is infamous for molestation/rape and I have a few male friends from there that were molested and in turn, some went on to molest others.

That is not homosexuality. That is violence.

Right but it's still created confusion for me.

I can understand that. Just keep in mind: that sort of violence is not restricted to one gender or one sexual preference.

I can understand that. Just keep in mind: that sort of violence is not restricted to one gender or one sexual preference.

I know that. My point wasn't to paint that kind of picture, but rather to point out that having an experience with another guy in which I felt I was taken advantage of, has made me confused ever since.

I know that. My point wasn't to paint that kind of picture, but rather to point out that having an experience with another guy in which I felt I was taken advantage of, has made me confused ever since.

Understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back