Sex in the dark

ITPjohn

SAC Class of 05
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sex In The Dark

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light. Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated vibrator -- soft, wonderful and larger than the real thing. She went completely ballistic. 'You impotent bastard,' she screamed at him, 'how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!'
The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:
'I'll explain the toy . . . you explain the kids.'

hahahahha i have heard of the joke before but always good to read it again.. :rofl:

Sex In The Dark

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light. Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated vibrator -- soft, wonderful and larger than the real thing. She went completely ballistic. 'You impotent bastard,' she screamed at him, 'how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!'

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:
'I'll explain the toy . . . you explain the kids.'

Women need to buy this machine for their husbands. My hands would become tired.... Let the machine takes care of it...

Attachments

• fup7556641a5865_myspace.gif
    fup7556641a5865_myspace.gif
    24.8 KB · Views: 13
LOL somehow I remember this one, lol, But it nice to read it all over again lol thanks for posting it! ha

Back