Seeking the right man

artsmile

Reaction score
Hello, how's every one doing? i will like to know more about single man on here OK, I'm Tanya full deaf and single 30 yrs old no kids, feel free to ask me any thing you like to know about me. i let you know am not in to game's and i will like chat and see our self on webcam you can add me on my yim or aim. so we can know where to start from OK.

Sorry that it is not a social chat here. It is more of a discussion board. I guess you will have to find another forum that can allow you to chat in the Chat forum. I would rather discuss or debate with any AD members about deafness, Deaf Culture and what we think of Cochlear Implant (CI) and hearing aids plus stem cell :)roll:). There is a dating or relationship on this forum if you want to explore. I hope you have good luck on this.

Still, I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

I'm single, 41 year old, and no kids. I'm looking for biblical woman, deaf or hearing don't matter. What is important is how trustworthy she is, how faithful she is, and most of all, that she loves Jesus totally, 100% all the way!

Nothing else matters than this. For me, this is the right type of woman I want, a woman I can TRUST with all my heart, love and soul. That's what I want.

I'm single, 41 year old, and no kids. I'm looking for biblical woman, deaf or hearing don't matter. What is important is how trustworthy she is, how faithful she is, and most of all, that she loves Jesus totally, 100% all the way!

Nothing else matters than this. For me, this is the right type of woman I want, a woman I can TRUST with all my heart, love and soul. That's what I want.

do you want fries with that also?....

Back