Seeking for deaf partner in/near Bamberg, Germany

Tony Nab

Reaction score
Hello, I (UK, living in Thailand) am deaf and use sign language all my life! I will visit Bamberg for six weeks in the middle of April 2018. I am very interested in meeting local deaf members in Bamberg or nearby. I am learning basic German language & language (DGS). Where is the place to meet deaf people? My Skype ID is Nabbiex. E-Mail: tonynabx@gmail.com Please answer! Many Thanks

Hallo, ich, (UK & in Thailand lebend) bin taub und benutze Gebärdensprache mein ganzes Leben! Ich werde Mitte April 2018 für sechs Wochen Bamberg besuchen. Ich bin sehr daran interessiert, in Bamberg oder in der näheren Umgebung Gehörlose zu treffen. Ich lerne grundlegende deutsche Sprache und Sprache (DGS). Wo ist der Ort, um gehörlose Menschen zu treffen? Meine Skype ID ist Nabbiex. E-Mail: tonynabx@gmail.com Bitte antworten Sie! Danke vielmals

Hello Tony.

I'm not from Bamberg, but I know that there is always a deaf sports club in many cities.

You can try visiting the "GSV Bamberg".
https://de-de.facebook.com/GsvBamberg/

There you can find the address. :)
You can also try connecting with the people on there.

You should be aware that due to the lack of a proper secondary school education many deaf Germans don't know English.
But you can try your best. Good luck! :)

Hi My name is Beverly,I am single lady never been marry before and have no kid..I am new on this site single and looking for a serious and long term relationship with a man whom i can spend the rest of my life with my text number...(949) 264-3905

Back