School bans activities at recess

True that, but it was brought up in this thread earlier. It also shows that some injuries are worse that the media makes them out to be.

I read the whole thread. The threat of lawsuits keeps schools from enjoying recess and someone posted it was like this law suit at McD's. Another poster said she wished that people knew about this injury.

There ya go.

Read the comments earlier, specifically posts 20 and 28.

True that, but it was brought up in this thread earlier. It also shows that some injuries are worse that the media makes them out to be.

I read the whole thread. The threat of lawsuits keeps schools from enjoying recess and someone posted it was like this law suit at McD's. Another poster said she wished that people knew about this injury.

There ya go.

Yeah but it does not made your comment right, two wrongs does not made it
right. Let try to stay topic . It easier to follow a thread this way.

There ya go.

Oh, alright, they talked about an example of the lawsuit. The schools ban some activities to avoid lawsuits. I get it, even though you should quote their posts so we don't get lost. :lol:

Back