Sarah Palin gives Oprah biggest audience in two years

fear. ah yes. F-E-A-R. Republican's favorite word. ffffeeeeeeaaaaaarrrrrrr

She knows just how popular she is. She even said no to David Letterman because she doesn't want to give him any rating boost. I'm sure he's begging about it right about now.

Oprah's ratings have been way down lately. She's just not relevant to many women anymore. More celeb interviews and talking about what we should buy (during an economic downturn no less!). Boring.

Funny how fear was used by Obama extensively early on to hurry up and vote for the stimulus package or else America will collapse into a pile of doo. Look where we are now with the unemployment numbers and a $14 trillion dollar deficit already.

Don't worry about Palin. Nothing to fear about her. Yet the MSM continue to tear her apart. Never ever heard a time when you have a group of reporters (e.g. AP) who go after a politician's 400 page book just to try and find some errors. That, to me, smells of desperation in trying to knock her down some more. Problem is, it just makes it worse.

Oprah's ratings have been way down lately. She's just not relevant to many women anymore. More celeb interviews and talking about what we should buy (during an economic downturn no less!). Boring.

I've never watched Oprah much. She just doesn't interest me though I think she's a likeable person.

tom-cruise-oprah-winfrey.jpg

Tom Cruise seriously make a fool of himself on this episode...lol

I have to admit Sarah Palin looks damn fine in that newsweek magazine, and yet everyone said it's sexist... -.- ah such such drama nothing is new about her anyway.

It is quite annoying that everyone still talk about her when the election was over a YEAR ago...and that she quit as Alaska governor so what's left to care abt her anyway? She's just like everyone else who just seek for nothing but attention and that's a waste of time.

Tom Cruise seriously make a fool of himself on this episode...lol

I have to admit Sarah Palin looks damn fine in that newsweek magazine, and yet everyone said it's sexist... -.- ah such such drama nothing is new about her anyway.

It is quite annoying that everyone still talk about her when the election was over a YEAR ago...and that she quit as Alaska governor so what's left to care abt her anyway? She's just like everyone else who just seek for nothing but attention and that's a waste of time.

damn fine indeed! more pix here!

I expect Palin to capitalize on her ignorance to the ignorant. What do you expect? :)

Fffffeeeeeaaaaaarrr!!!!

Well, when Palin continues draw big crowds and ratings, AP reporters going after her, MSM undermining her at every chance, and so on. Seems like they are genuinely worried about her. Otherwise none of this would be a big deal to them. But, it is.

AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check' - FOXNews.com

Reviewing books and holding public figures accountable is at the core of good journalism, but the treatment Palin's book received appears to be something new for the AP. The organization did not review for accuracy recent books by the late Sen. Ted Kennedy, then-Sen. Joe Biden, either book by Barack Obama released before he was president or autobiographies by Bill or Hillary Clinton. The AP did more traditional news stories on those books.

Palin supporters believe 11 reporters poring over every word of her book is excessive- and further proof of the media's obsession and maltreatment of the hockey mom from Wasilla.

"They're obsessed with trying to discredit her," said Adrienne Ross, New York state organizer for the 2012 Draft Sarah Committee. "Because she's a conservative woman, they make fun of her accent, comment about her looks. She doesn't come in the package they want her to come in."

Like I said... they fear her.

Back