Sarah Johnson sentenced today for killing her parents when she was 16....

coloravalanche said:
Interesting! Small World!

Do you have any knowing why did the girl murdered her parents?

What do you mean she have it all? just curious. :)

I think what he mean "she have it all" in before she murdered her parents is having a loving parents and family.

ravensteve1961 said:
Not So fast a liberal US President can pardon her..Yoo Hoo !!! Anybody remember jimmy carter pardon Patty Hearst back in 1977? She robbed a bank!!!

You are so out of touch with reality. That saying that a some president decide to release all the death row inmates. Get a grip on reality. :ugh2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensteve1961
Not So fast a liberal US President can pardon her..Yoo Hoo !!! Anybody remember jimmy carter pardon Patty Hearst back in 1977? She robbed a bank!!!

pintnight said:
You are so out of touch with reality. That saying that a some president decide to release all the death row inmates. Get a grip on reality. :ugh2:

Second to that!

RaveSteven stop going offtopic in my thread!!! :mad: And who cares about the damn politics? Not me!!!! This thread isn't about politics so stay out of this thread!

Anyways, I heard that the parents was strict with their daughter or they was having problems in the family, I dunno.

No one I know has any clue why she did it, and my nephew's step-sister was one of her closest friends growing up. She never discussed her intent to murder her parents with any of her friends.
When I say she had it all, I mean that she came from a loving middle-class family and had a good education. She was lacking for nothing.

Eve said:
No one I know has any clue why she did it, and my nephew's step-sister was one of her closest friends growing up. She never discussed her intent to murder her parents with any of her friends.
When I say she had it all, I mean that she came from a loving middle-class family and had a good education. She was lacking for nothing.

I bet your nephew's step sister was shocked with disbelief...I m sure that she will explain why someday..hopefully she will..:dunno:

WildKaTReSS said:
RaveSteven stop going offtopic in my thread!!! :mad: And who cares about the damn politics? Not me!!!! This thread isn't about politics so stay out of this thread!

Anyways, I heard that the parents was strict with their daughter or they was having problems in the family, I dunno.
Its not going off topic. Politics have a lot to do with our justice system. Youre actulty safer in canada,Germany,England and in Holland than in the USA. Europes justice system is a whole lot tougher on criminals than in the US. Look how the cops handling the murder case in aruba. If cops did that in america the ACLU will hollar its unconsitutional. So politics do have a lot to do on our justice system.

ravensteve1961 said:
Its not going off topic. Politics have a lot to do with our justice system. Youre actulty safer in canada,Germany,England and in Holland than in the USA. Europes justice system is a whole lot tougher on criminals than in the US. Look how the cops handling the murder case in aruba. If cops did that in america the ACLU will hollar its unconsitutional. So politics do have a lot to do on our justice system.

Okay. I can see your point that politics and the justice system go hand in hand, but you still need to quit your blustering about this and that. Can't you just admit that the system is flawed? And, it is. Most of us would not argue the point, but it's the only system we have. It also is probably one of the best in the world. I understand you are frustrated, but you know what? You are also a bit of a hypocrite, too. You bluster about what should or shouldn't be done, and yet, you scream and yell about cops doing you wrong?!

Dear, you have to consider all of it, and you can't have it both ways. Stop griping so much about cops, and we might listen to what you have to say. I doubt it, but we might.

Deal?

Just like that detective in aruba arrested the father to pressure his son. See in america you gotta have probale cause to arrest somebody.In america police cannot arrest the boys dad just to make him confess.The police need a real reason in order to do that in america. See in aruba they dont have the ACLU and they dont even have a consitution.

ravensteve1961 said:
Just like that detective in aruba arrested the father to pressure his son. See in america you gotta have probale cause to arrest somebody.In america police cannot arrest the boys dad just to make him confess.The police need a real reason in order to do that in america. See in aruba they dont have the ACLU and they dont even have a consitution.

You just discribed why we have the best justice system in the world. Those things you say Aruba doesn't have is the reason we have a good system. Our system isn't perfect, but it is designed to protect us all.

And, now. I'm done with you.

Question, did Patty Hearst committed another crime?

ravensteve1961 said:
Watch!!! Some asshole liberal governor will grant her a pardon.Just like jimmy carter pardoned Patty Hearst back in 1977.

I disagree!!!!

Why? I really am curious to WHY this had happened. There has to be something wrong in this picture.

Without knowing why, we won't be able to solve problem and prevent future problems!!!

I believe there are some investigator denied something that might have prove to why, or they don't bother finding out why.

Until we know why, we will have similiar situation happen again. No question about it.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
we don't need to know why, she is stupid that is all.
If she doesn't want to live with her parents,
she should have move out and find someplace to live.

She only had 2 more years to live with them, and
she could have waited til she is 18, get a diploma, and
get a job and get herself an apartment and a car...
the end.

diehardbiker65 said:
Question, did Patty Hearst committed another crime?
No..But liberals made Patty Hearst A MOVIE STAR because of this. Just like Liberals made JOEY BUTTAFUOCO A MOVIE STAR because of the amy fisher trial.

If Patty didn't re-commited crime then whats your funkin point?

Your wasting our taxpayers money by complaining way too much, going off topic and make frivilous complaints!!!
Especially that you went straight to cop over e bay dispute and waste our taxpayers money to pay cop dealing with clown like you! DAMN YOU!

Now back to topic! Im still curious to WHY and this is really twisted.

ravensteve1961 said:
No..But liberals made Patty Hearst A MOVIE STAR because of this. Just like Liberals made JOEY BUTTAFUOCO A MOVIE STAR because of the amy fisher trial.

There were no apparent problems in the family and the girl certainly never complained to her closest friends about her parents being overbearing or whatnot.

ravensteve1961 said:

Mr. RavenSteve1961,

Patty Hearst was kidnapped and raped by the Symbionese Liberation Army. If she wanted to survive, she had to follow their rules.

By her account, Patty was kept blindfolded for two months in a closet at the group's headquarters, unable even to use the bathroom in privacy. The apparent leader, Donald DeFreeze realized that her visibility as a social figure that had gained the nation's sympathy would showcase his cause, so he worked to turn her into an angry revolutionary.

From her report, DeFreeze relied on harsh psychological techniques:

She was isolated and made to feel that no one was going to rescue her.
She was physically and sexually abused by various members of the gang.
She was told that she might die.
She was fed lies about how the gang was oppressed by the establishment.
She was forced to record messages that blasted those she loved.
By early April, she had a new identity and was deemed ready to accompany the gang on their next daring foray.

The Claiming of Patty Hearst

Would that happen to your wife or daughter?

mld4ds said:
Mr. RavenSteve1961,
Patty Hearst was kidnapped and raped by the Symbionese Liberation Army. If she wanted to survive, she had to follow their rules.
The Claiming of Patty HearstWould that happen to your wife or daughter?

Suppose i shot the president ok? and i told the secret service al queda kidnapped me and made me do it.And i suppose some democrat president gonna pardon me? If that was the case then how come richard nixon didnt pardon Sir Han Sir Han on the assassination of RFK? And how come ronald reagan didnt pardon Sir Han Sir Han on the assassination of RFK? Well Sir han Sir Han was pressured by the P.L.O to take care of RFK because they though RFK was gonna help isreal.

ravensteve1961 said:
Suppose i shot the president ok? and i told the secret service al queda kidnapped me and made me do it.And i suppose some democrat president gonna pardon me? If that was the case then how come richard nixon didnt pardon Sir Han Sir Han on the assassination of RFK? And how come ronald reagan didnt pardon Sir Han Sir Han on the assassination of RFK? Well Sir han Sir Han was pressured by the P.L.O to take care of RFK because they though RFK was gonna help isreal.

How comes President G.H. Bush did not pardon John Hinckley? How comes President Clinton did not pardon John Hinckley? How comes President G.W. Bush still not pardon John Hinckley, yet?

Mr. RaveSteve1961, John Hinckley is still at St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Washington, DC. Let me know if you want me to provide your AllDeaf userid to John Hinckley. Don't worry about him. He is a very calm and nice person.

Back