Samsung Epix (i907)

All of them, What do you expect from an OS ?

I prefer to have stability, better performance, decent media player, video stream built-in without need add-on, customize theme and good browser, that what BB offers it.

I prefer to have stability, better performance, decent media player, video stream built-in without need add-on, customize theme and good browser, that what BB offers it.
There are two things I don't like about BB. It doesn't play all of videos from internet and some of them require javascript and I'm not sure I want to allow that to run.

There are two things I don't like about BB. It doesn't play all of videos from internet and some of them require javascript and I'm not sure I want to allow that to run.

What kind of BB that you use? att? what's version of OS?

BB does support stream video like youtube, break.com, truveo and several others after OS 4.3, that pre-installed OS on my BB.

Remember, it's mobile phone, they aren't full feature as PC does.

Curve with T-mobile. I just recently updated to newest version so it's better but like you said, it isn't as full featured as PC is.

Curve with T-mobile. I just recently updated to newest version so it's better but like you said, it isn't as full featured as PC is.

Nice, of course.

We are getting off topic, lol.

Of course, mobile phone don't have all the features like a desktop computer does. :P

I recently experimented Skyfire browser on my phone, wow It is very impressive. I think they have it for Symbian OS and BB (not sure). The browser is just like you see on the desktop, except you have to scroll around the screen. Youtube videos play in the browser as well as other sites with videos. :)

Back