Sample chapter in Malfoyish's book...

:eek: Awesome writing, Mal! Move over, Tom Clancy! :twisted: I love the character/background description. Added that extra dimension.... often I read a "flat" 2D book - emotionless and all action, but I can tell your book is NOT one of them.

I love it that you are doing something you love dearly - I think that's the way to go!

Y said:

Oh, he can write me as many checks as he sees fit...LOL. Guy like this never seems to run out of money...especially with me callin' the shots in his life...LOL.

Liza said:
:eek: Awesome writing, Mal! Move over, Tom Clancy! :twisted: I love the character/background description. Added that extra dimension.... often I read a "flat" 2D book - emotionless and all action, but I can tell your book is NOT one of them.

I love it that you are doing something you love dearly - I think that's the way to go!

Aw, thank you, Liza! Writing is truly something I can always be seen doing...In fact, it's become a way of life...someplace where I can vent out the day's frustrations...

But I'm glad you liked it! Does my heart and my ego a bunch of good to know that, LOL.

Malfoyish

Very well written, it reminds me of some authors like Neal Stephenson ("Snow Crash" and "Cryptonomicon") and Isaac Asimov ("I, Robot"). It is because of your style, you do it very well and it sounds so modern and you get to the point in every paragraph unlike Ernest Hemingway and his books... He can be very descriptive but sometimes I would miss his point or he don't present a point in any of his paragraphs, let alone a chapter...

Malfoyish, This post is just a couple of months short of 1 year old...what is the status of your books. I love reading novels and I love the teaser you have provided. Whats the latest of your writing endeavors?

Weeellll...

A lot has happened since I posted that. I have edited a little bit more of that book, and it's finished. Now, it's just a matter of finishing the editing and marketing it. Not an easy job at all - but I do have the Writer's Market 2004, and I plan to use it. I thank you so much, Pyro and spottedhorse, for reading and providing feedback.

This, IMO, helps me to become a better writer. :) I'll definitely keep you all posted on what happens...good and bad!

-Malfy

Cheri said:
Very Creative Malfoyish! Let me know when Ur Famous Book Comes Out.. Ill be Your First Fan and I would want u to Sign my book for me too:)

If it ever comes out! She's only been writing it for 3+ years! :eek:

So, Malfy...

When are you gonna finish the damn thing? :lol:

Liza I love it that you are doing something you love dearly - I think that's the way to go![/QUOTE said:
As do I, Liza! I'm glad to see she's finally picked this up again. It's truly good for her soul. :)

Oceanbreeze said:
If it ever comes out! She's only been writing it for 3+ years! :eek:

So, Malfy...

When are you gonna finish the damn thing? :lol:

Damn good question, if I may say so, myself. LOL. I'm working on it, guys, I promise. I do want to get this book out. I've been working on some other projects too, so I know, I've slacked off some. *shrugs* Now, it's probably just a matter of merging pieces together.

Thanks, though. Glad you guys like it. I do welcome any thoughts or feedback on it. :)

i never doubted you for one minute, you are a great writer and i really think you should begin to publish your stories, you are on the way to the beginning of a new life, jump in and get started. i hope i can also have a copy and be at your signing i can help with the 8x10's hahah
love ya

Cupcake said:
i never doubted you for one minute, you are a great writer and i really think you should begin to publish your stories, you are on the way to the beginning of a new life, jump in and get started. i hope i can also have a copy and be at your signing i can help with the 8x10's hahah
love ya

Hahahaha...that'd be great, Cupcake. You could actually sell some of these, too. I don't doubt that. ;)

I've just gotta get 'em edited and finished!!! You're going to have to come sit on me to get me moving!

Back