Same old me

Unegawahya

Reaction score
Hi everyone..yep that's me in old whitewolf1970. Same old me but with a new username I'm so happy with. I thanked Alex for the help. ;)

:hug:

Oh!! Grrr

That was YOU that I couldnt find ur thread abt ur vacation and saw that someone has the same title as yours till I opened it was same u!! GRRR tsk tsk lol Thanks for letting us know of ur new user name! Have fun with it!! :giggle:

A lot of people have been doing that lately--I plan on keeping my name the same for a looooong time...

It's a bit confusing, though. I only recognize some of these name-changers by their sigs or avatars.

~AngelWolf~ said:
That was YOU that I couldnt find ur thread abt ur vacation and saw that someone has the same title as yours till I opened it was same u!! GRRR tsk tsk lol Thanks for letting us know of ur new user name! Have fun with it!! :giggle:

LOL! You're funny, aren't ya? :D Gotta luv it. ;) Sure, ur welcome. But this username I have now, will remain the same permanently for many AD years. :)

Your welcome, rjr2006. :)

It's okay, gnulinuxman. It's good to have our usernames changed. I hope mine will not confuse ya. :hug:

Back