Saddam Hussien CAPTURED ALIVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is not whether Saddam is despot and dictator, we all know that, the whole world knows that..but what AMERICA doesn't know, especially you, is that America supported Saddam and got him to power in Iraq....America and England sold him weapons of mass destruction, including the chemical ones...it's you I feel sorry for, cos you can't see beyond the We Are America, the land of the free.....bullshit.....we all know America supports the Zionist and racist state of Israel....America supplies many rouge govts and states with the weapons to carry out their dirty work...so YOUR COUNTRY IS UP TO ITS NEXT IN IT........so pls don't patronise me with your uninformed views...if you are going to push the patriotic and nationalist card, be careful, because that is a racist view too.......the whole situation stinks and America is guilty too, not just Saddam! Stop reading Newsweek and watching CNN....

Last edited:
excuse me deafbrutha i think i have the right to speak my 2cent and not for u to bash it down in my throat I said i respected UR opioion, So where's mine??? obviously u have none for others! So why don't u stop telling me what NOT to read and if u dont like whats being said here, simple don't post, We said our peice so why do u need to put us down like this???? SO why dnot u STOP reading the underground black market newspapers u call for, and start accepting the fact we won and Saddam loss, and THERE is INNONCENCE til PROVEN gulity. As for the WMD siutaiton its not WHO had who and what was what, its abt how it was used and what was done.. ok? So let it go DB and stop putting poeple down and being scarcasitc we're americans weather u like it or not, we can say what we want, its the first Admendment in case u forgot!

I am not stopping you from speaking your mind, speak it.....but be aware, that we outside America are getting cheesed off at this one sided view of the situation...us Arabs/ Muslims [I'm not Muslim] are copping an awful lot of bullshit becasue of the whole situation......and in many ways it is overt and covert racism at work. Sorry you can't see that, but I can.......and this whole line about America being liberators is a joke... you don't have to believe me, you don't have to agree with me.........but the fact is, I'm not alone in seeing America as an aggressor and terrorist state.....I follow the daily news, both mainstream and underground......and it isn't too hard to work out who is lying...So sorry to disappoint you, but your country is up to its neck in this shit..not just Saddam, and I am pissed off with my government being ever too ready to support your governments imperialist and colonialist incursions..........yes, you have your right to your view point, but you must acknowledge that I exercise my right to my view point and to express it how I express it.....it's not you personally that I'm ticked off with, it's the level of ignorance and oppressive american nationalism that is the problem.......and like you, I have the right to my say...and the right to rebutt a point of view...it's not that I don't respect other peoples right to say what they want, it's that I am strong in my opinions.....and I make no apologies for that.

Last but not least, there is always a difference in views between the people who live in the country and those who live outside it! In fact, america [the country, the state, the nation, and the government and big business] should take heed of the very quote you put at the end of your posts!

Last edited:
deafbrutha...I'm only going to tell you this just once... shut up.

Steel said:
deafbrutha...I'm only going to tell you this just once... shut up.

Are you trying to stop me from exercising my right to free speech? Tsk! Tsk!...even Bushie Bush when he was in Australia managed to say,"Isn't free speech wonderful.." when he was faced with all these Aussie parlimentarians who disagreed with him and told him so.....to his face, in our funny aussie way

you just got a big mouth, you know

and you always seem to blame everyone for every faults of their own that are caused and some that aren't their faults, you just blame them anyway...heck, you don't even know the people you are blaming at

Steel said:
you just got a big mouth, you know

and you always seem to blame everyone for every faults of their own that are caused and some that aren't their faults, you just blame them anyway...heck, you don't even know the people you are blaming at

Firstly,yes I do have a big mouth..and in that way, no different to the people on this list......

Secondly, you are right, I do not know the people I am responding to, and the same goes for you..YOU DO NOT KNOW ME....you can only judge by the posts to this list, and the same goes for me.....on that basis, I reserve my rights as much as you do....I'm not taking away anybody's rights.......life would be boring if we all agreed, and life would be boring if we all expressed ourselves in the same way.....

And lastly, in the hoo haa about the way people responded to the way I wrote my posts, one thing was overlooked, the issues raised! It's easy to get sidetracked by swearing or sarcasm or attitude and ignore any challenge/ counter issues raised.

After all, I didn't make the decison to sell weapons of mass destruction to saddam and I didn't make the decision to send the troops off to war, so that my cronies can benefit economically.....I didn't support saddam when he used chemical weapons against the kurds, and unlike the prime minister of australia, I didn't kiss george bush's arse and tell him what a wonderful job he is doing!

One last point, at least acknowledge thatArabs and muslims are suffering not just from Saddam but also the A-MERRY-CAN nationalist and imperialist interventions in the world.

Last edited:
I must agree with what DeafBrutha's trying to say here -- I'm in Australia as most of you may already know -- so, the Australian media is quite different from USA's. Here, we get more than we wanted on information and useful ones in order to be able to follow exactly what is really happening between the countries against Iraq. I do believe that I, an American born, living in Australia, that President Bush is a huge aggressive force behind getting all the chaos through the war and not many were impressed on the way he intitiated the war with Iraq. The procedures and so forth.

I'm not keen on politics, but that issue caught my eyes because it was so blatant and obvious who was the 'boss' of the entire NATO countries and led into war based on unfounded claims of WMD in Iraq. Unfortunately, being an arse kisser, the PM of Australia, didn't want to look 'bad' in Australian's eyes, so he bowed to Bush's orders...so did Britian and a few others.
Yes, it's great that Saddam's finally caught and jailed and ending years of regime over Iraq and giving back freedom to its people...it's just the WAY the issue about WMD and a few others along with bin Laden -- etc, was dealt with and 'solved'.

Hope I made sense here.

Last edited:
so why did Iraqis media say that they were winning during the Iraq Operation Freedom when they were actually LOSING and US is getting their ass kicked and finally pulled Saddam out of the rat hole, and Saddam lost complete power to Iraq and the Iraqi media still say they are WINNING??? can you explain anything abou that??

deafbrutha said:
I am not stopping you from speaking your mind, speak it.....but be aware, that we outside America are getting cheesed off at this one sided view of the situation...us Arabs/ Muslims [I'm not Muslim] are copping an awful lot of bullshit becasue of the whole situation......and in many ways it is overt and covert racism at work. Sorry you can't see that, but I can.......and this whole line about America being liberators is a joke... you don't have to believe me, you don't have to agree with me.........but the fact is, I'm not alone in seeing America as an aggressor and terrorist state.....I follow the daily news, both mainstream and underground......and it isn't too hard to work out who is lying...So sorry to disappoint you, but your country is up to its neck in this shit..not just Saddam, and I am pissed off with my government being ever too ready to support your governments imperialist and colonialist incursions..........yes, you have your right to your view point, but you must acknowledge that I exercise my right to my view point and to express it how I express it.....it's not you personally that I'm ticked off with, it's the level of ignorance and oppressive american nationalism that is the problem.......and like you, I have the right to my say...and the right to rebutt a point of view...it's not that I don't respect other peoples right to say what they want, it's that I am strong in my opinions.....and I make no apologies for that.

Last but not least, there is always a difference in views between the people who live in the country and those who live outside it! In fact, america [the country, the state, the nation, and the government and big business] should take heed of the very quote you put at the end of your posts!

Wow you sound like my older Son, Jason. Jason really hate American's governments. He does not trust anyone with USA politicians. He has very strong philology about the government. He did rather to move to Europe when he will finish High School.

I can see his point of view because a lot of America politicians use our taxpayers as waste billion dollars. They tend to eat a fancy restaurant, drink special liquid, stay at first class hotel with view beautiful cities out of the window, ride in limo, fly everywhere places which were not purpose for the meeting. They take a lot of advantage of our taxpayers.

President Bush wants to bomb Iraq to revenge on Saddam because what he did to his Daddy, Brush, Sr in 1990. When USA Troop capture Saddam to :sure: make look good on Pres Bush, Jr. His poll number goes really higher from 48%. He almost loses in his next Presidential election 2004 due to his bad performance to ruin our economic.

Now, Pres Bush request 87 Billion dollars to clean up shity destroy Iraq cities from our taxpayers.

Look at the children, mothers, families who lose their homes because of lay off the jobs. They have to bankruptery on their houses. Ruin our Credit History due to lose the jobs ! They end up into homeless with cold outside and no food. :madfawk: Look at American Congressmen have a good life!!

Why can’t we help American people who are homeless? America is more priority than focus than other countries. We need to worry about our country!! We pay the taxes to the American people. NOT FOR THE ANOTHER COUNTRY !

American people are sleeping !! There is no way for us to stop the USA poilties. Tim Mc(spell?) was very angry with Goverment put a bomb at Waco, TX to kill at Davidian's group even children and mothers. That is why, he put a bomb at Oakloma Federal Building. Tim was very angry at F.B.I. for wrongful performance at the Davidian's home.

We need to sit down and think about what USA congressmen did wrongful for all these years.

Remember. few years back !!! Congressmen bounce their checks. How come they did not get any pently to pay fee for fine or take them to the court ?? We are the civilian, they do take us to the court to pay for the fine on our insufficient check bounce. We could go to jail if we do not have any money to pay the fine. Is that fair for us ??

Think about it !!! I am not going to votie Fuck Pres Bush, Jr.

Last edited:
Here's a picture that shows the American troops just pulled Saddam Hussein out of his favorite rathole.

saddam1.jpg

What happen with Saddam's trail lately? The media has been very silence since they captured him from the rat under the ground ??

Sabrina said:
What happen with Saddam's trail lately? The media has been very silence since they captured him from the rat under the ground ??
what more???
Reason their concern and prefer quarrell and doesn't want them know wherebouts Saddam's trail.. Must be lowprofile.. Maybe few months may be release informaiton about Saddam's trail.. who knows..
by the way I'm not expert about this.. Just My guessing.. let's hope so am I correct oh well.. anyway

Sabrina said:

I think POW US lady is come and whip up Saddam's butt.

Yeah WHAT HAPPENED TO SADDAM

the a-merry-can govt wants to keep him quiet,that's what.

They know if he talks...they are in deep shit..a-merry-car is complicit in allof saddams crimes.

Saddam wrote a letter to his family. I wonder if anyone will translate Iran's language to english ?? What language does Iraq speak & write ?? Ireasal language ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back