Rodeo

kmyers1

Reaction score
Is there any deaf cowboys and cowgirls who can actually rodeo?

Have gone to several Rodeo's, many years back..... especially barrel racing and a few times bull riding. But never participated. So nope, I'm definately not a Cow Girl :giggle:...Horses actually scare me! But I do admire them and think they are beautiful creatures.

I used to be a member of the Florida Cowboy's Association and rode bulls.

Not me. I used to ride horses. I rode a mechanical bull in Fort Worth about four years ago. That's pretty it.

Bulls are smelly and huge in person. Their appearance look intimidating, but they don't bother me. I guess, I'm used to them. My cousin used to raise bulls.

Not me. I used to ride horses. I rode a mechanical bull in Fort Worth about four years ago. That's pretty it.

Bulls are smelly and huge in person. Their appearance look intimidating, but they don't bother me. I guess, I'm used to them. My cousin used to raise bulls.

My Aunt used to own a Bull. They kept it pen'd around the lake. My cousin used to play with it, make it do tricks and all... but once you let go of that nose ring you better haul ass!!!!
People think cows are gentle souls, piss one off and it will change your mind.

Ever been bit by a horse, yeah they bite and it doesnt exactly tickle either!

True, Sonocativo. I usually warn people that cows and bulls are not all that cute. They're dangerous and weighs a ton.

Something spooked a mare for some reason. A rider lost control of mare. A mare ran over me. I mean, she slammed me really hard into the ground. Blam! My pride got bruised.

I have to watch my fingers while feeding horses or otherwise they chop your fingers off. Geez.

Pretty sweet!! I feel like I am only person in the work to do it!!

True, Sonocativo. I usually warn people that cows and bulls are not all that cute. They're dangerous and weighs a ton.

Something spooked a mare for some reason. A rider lost control of mare. A mare ran over me. I mean, she slammed me really hard into the ground. Blam! My pride got bruised.

I have to watch my fingers while feeding horses or otherwise they chop your fingers off. Geez.

Get one that doesnt want to be rode, and start nipping your toes through your boots, My God that hurts....lol

I ride horses.... I used to show them... but not really sure about the whole "Rodeo" thing. :P

Back