Rings Are Symbolic of What?

I watched a program offering the hypothesis that wedding ring derive from a 'barbaric' time in human history. While man was still a nomadic creation they would steal women for mates and bind them for a period of time so they could not run away. Eventually they did not tie them up but tied a piece about their finger, just to remind them that they should not try to run away.

Interesting... I think they would tied a piece about a wrist (like a bracelet) rather than a finger. Necklace could be used as well. Indian women (as from India) would wear a black bead necklace instead of a wedding ring. A former co-worker told me that black beads are a must in the necklace and some silver/gold beads can be included. An ornament can be included as well. I like the co-worker's golden filigree ornament on her mostly black beads with few gold beads necklace. If you see an Indian woman in a sari, look for her necklace.

What about Lord of the Rings? ;)

Bush's wearing one. It's true! I shit you not!

bush_ring-of-power.jpg

Bush's wearing one. It's true! I shit you not!

bush_ring-of-power.jpg

I don't think that is not it. But the picture is kind of interesting when you had Bush's ring enlarge so it look kind of like a signature ring and it look almost like a music ring, doesn't it. I have never seen a ring like that. It is a very nice wedding band. Very attractive, I must say. :hmm:

I'm planning to get plain silver band.. I did that cuz of fashion and make ppl think I'm married so I dont have to deal with broken heart.. haha

Back