Review Lexserv.net

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Please critique Lexserv.net Honest opinions are welcome, whether it's bad or good. Also, is there anyone who can help me stop the Flash header from looping for repetitive visitors? I believe it requires knowledge of JavaScript/Cookies. Thanks in advance.

www.lexserv.net

The flash is taking too long loading with blank blue and the loading is count to 100%? Why don't you settle the graphic with light blue grid come out first and then btye codes appear as slowly until show load bar to 100 percent.. So, I don't have to stare at the blank blue with bar.. something need impress!! Gee.. I guess .. I am making too much on that one..

Why do the halves of desktop, keyboard, and monitor get flash light on the top but not the bottom. Try to fix that error or anything you can fix.

PRO
* Flash look great
* layer is good - very clean - easy to read
* Information are plenty
* logo is very nice and simple,

CON
* It need title on each page that we know which page belong to.
* few error on flash player - flash on Tower between flash and pix are not good.
* I am not sure about the background at the bottom, something is miss as I comparess with right side of bkg.
* mouseover menus need show more strong when use alternative pix.
* path is not correct - it's necessary to put folder such as www.nameofweb.com/html_folder/title.html for such a example, make it easy flow.

suggest
Don't forget use title for important page. Be sure, use alternative text to describle each pix. That would help for dial-up user to save their time by download. So rather they will read which pix would more like appear in text inside the pix.

allover
It's very clean, very tech layer. ;)

Thanks all for the feedback. I've made slight changes and went for simplicity this time. The flash header has been eliminated for now, until I find a way to optimize it for better loading time.

Please check www.lexserv.net and let me know your second opinion. Thanks!

It's better for now. Once you figure out what flash to loading correct. Then all will look great! :D

So far so good i been coming in here everyday going thru e mails and plus getting the sites up its now my fave site to come to, helps me get thru the day quicker and more intellegent as well! thanks for posting !

Back