Restaurant promotes sex in its bathrooms

Will you do it?

• Oh yeah! Let's do it!

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Oh nooooooooooo!

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Too shy or afraid to answer this question!

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Social situation? Meaning it is not socially acceptable to have sex in the restaurant's bathrooms? If that's the case, then I am gonna go for it! I dont adhere to strict society standards! :lol:

It's REALLY socially unacceptable with strangers!!!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 320X240 LGE VX9200)

this just reminds me of a certain scene in the film `basketball diaries` starring leonardo dicaprio. his character is suffering withdrawals from meth and he has no money to buy more drugs so he prostitutes himself to older homosexual men to earn his drug money.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 320X240 LGE VX9200)

and yes this occurs in a public restroom.

The moment I hear the nasty sounds of desperation coming through the walls, I don't think that place will be much appetizing, much less with anyone keeping a straight face. :roll:

nasty sounds of desperation???? Unless one was raped which wouldn't be appetizing. A consensual sex makes sound of ecstasy.

I've never had sex in a restaurant bathroom. They prob do have cameras :giggle:

If there is no camera.....do do you?

:(I still don't get it:hmm:

:p means you are sticking out your tongue right? You are teasing me right? So, I shoot back by saying "I do not french kiss long distance". Or, I could have said "Don't stick your tongue out at me unless you are going to use it".

It is just a one liner come back to those who sticks their tongue out. I heard that long time ago when I was part of a chat group.

:p means you are sticking out your tongue right? You are teasing me right? So, I shoot back by saying "I do not french kiss long distance". Or, I could have said "Don't stick your tongue out at me unless you are going to use it".

It is just a one liner come back to those who sticks their tongue out. I heard that long time ago when I was part of a chat group.

I got it! :P

Okay, now I get it:lol: I guess it was the blonde again...

And every time my brother saw someone sticking out their toongue, his response was, **warning, disgusting** "no thanks, I use toilet paper."

Back