Resolutions for 2014?

As for resolution, I want to be able to either ride a stationary bike or ride bike outside for 20 minutes 5 days or more a week.

I want to increase my milage from 8-11 miles a ride to 15-18 a ride sometime this year, but I'll have to build up the endurance and stock up on necessities for doing that.

I haven't been there for few years myself. I would be curious to see what it's like. I spend more time at Lincolnwood Mall.

It's been a while since I been inside. Thinking about maybe doing that this weekend, if I can manage to save enougn to do so.

I want to increase my milage from 8-11 miles a ride to 15-18 a ride sometime this year, but I'll have to build up the endurance and stock up on necessities for doing that.

Having all those snow here make this winter a great time to build endurance.

I do hope you get to see Golf Mill Mall. I personally think Lincolnwood Mall is much better. Then again, I`ve made many more visits to Lincolnwood Mall so I may be biased.

Having all those snow here make this winter a great time to build endurance.

I do hope you get to see Golf Mill Mall. I personally think Lincolnwood Mall is much better. Then again, I`ve made many more visits to Lincolnwood Mall so I may be biased.

Someday I will.... probably in the spring or early summer. For the winter, definitely Lincolnwood, as it's a simple 10-minute ride from my home.

To move out of my parents house :) and now that I've finished my education, get a job

:umm: should i become like cody lundin, no shoes for a year??? :hmm:

Why on earth would you wanna do that for? I prefer not having holes and bugs squished to the bottom of my bare feet, thank you. And if I go on home visit, I don't wanna attract who knows what if I go camping.

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone)

Frisky Feline said:
:) if you know who cody lundin, then you would know.

Actually I don't. Can you explain who he is, or give me a reference so I can look him up?

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone)

Frisky Feline said:
Hes in google. :)

Hmm. Obviously he's very well known. How come I've never heard of this guy before?

Hey! He's been on TV before! Now I know what his name is. I've seen his face, but never knew who he was. Now I do.

Last edited:
Back