Rescue 911

H

HyperFlirter

WHO LOVES Rescue 911?

Any good memories of any episodes? My favorite was when ambulance in Mid-Georgia exploded after hitting fire hydrant. Guy drove by and ran out of his truck and pulled both of EMT and drove off. They had to look for him through radio which was big success.

As I said in other post regarding dialin 911, this TV show was one of my childhood favorites. I was addicted watching it on Tuesday nights as I can recall!

I don't really remmy any of these espiodes, unless I watch a re-run or sumethin'. As for now, I can remember one lady in Florida calling 911 after finding a 15 foot snake under her house's foundation!

EPISODE

I remember one of episode about boy who dove into shallow water in swimming pool and broke his neck. He was lucky that he survived broken neck. It really gave something to think about.

i remmied two deaf poeple calling 911 thru thier daughter and they finally have a tty to be able to call 911 without having to run to the neighbor to call for 911

Originally posted by Aphrodite
As I said in other post regarding dialin 911, this TV show was one of my childhood favorites. I was addicted watching it on Tuesday nights as I can recall!

I don't really remmy any of these espiodes, unless I watch a re-run or sumethin'. As for now, I can remember one lady in Florida calling 911 after finding a 15 foot snake under her house's foundation!

I remember that episode.. ek. I was like :shock: after seeing that snake. Yikes.

I loved to watch Rescue 911, never missed an episode. I got pissed when they stopped showing it on air :mad2: Seems my favorite shows I loved to watch keeps going off air. :(

Rescue 911 sucks... they show only the ones that they succeed, did you know tha... 70% of time they failed! :o

-Just Kiddin ;)

before 1990 I always used to watched Rescue 911 and had nightmare each time after the show imaging of something might happen to me... now I'm fearless of nightmare...lol

I misses that show

I misses that show! I have some video clip from Rescue 911 on my computer but no captions on it! Disappointing!

Nobody dies on Rescue 911. But as I kid I loved it.

Now I watch Paramedics and Life in the ER. Nobody tends to die there either but it's not as sanitized as Rescue 911.

What was your favorite episode?

I like that episode when ambulance in Macon, Georgia crashed fire hydrant and ambulance explodes. Man came and pulled 2 EMTs out.

PeteEMT said:
Nobody dies on Rescue 911. But as I kid I loved it.

Now I watch Paramedics and Life in the ER. Nobody tends to die there either but it's not as sanitized as Rescue 911.

Back