Really need some opinions

Cutie2

Reaction score
I understand Sprint has a captel app you can download to a cellphone. Has anyone had any luck with this? Also, is a Samsung Galaxy III the best choice for this app? I am with Verizon, but understand this app can still be downloaded from Sprint. Would appreciate everyone's opinions and advice so much! Thanks!:lol:

I understand Sprint has a captel app you can download to a cellphone. Has anyone had any luck with this? Also, is a Samsung Galaxy III the best choice for this app? I am with Verizon, but understand this app can still be downloaded from Sprint. Would appreciate everyone's opinions and advice so much! Thanks!:lol:

I hope you have gone to their site and really taken the time to read all sections of what they have up at Wireless CapTel by Sprint | Sprint CapTel

I can give you no opinion on the Samsung Galaxy III.

I have been using the app from Sprint on a Verizon MVNO (PagePlus). Because of that I can only get 3G service as Verizon will not allow any prepaid service on their 4G network not even their own. For it to work well in a 3G area you need to be in an area with fast and stable connections. I am in an area that does have fast up and down but it fluctuates too much from moment to moment to keep my end of the conversation from cutting in and out for the person listening to me.

Calling their support has been great in figuring out what was going on. For some time I thought it was at my end because I use a neckloop that you have to hold a button in on while you are talking for the mike to work. I originally thought I was not keeping that depressed well enough and with practice that would clear up.

Mine has come so close to being great that I think that if you are in a 4G area with a 4G capable phone or wanting to use it over WIFI you will be pleased.

I have Samsung Galaxy III everything pretty good, manually WIFI limit is sound, disable on data roaming!

Back