Really happy to find this!

Travis, that is a phrase when she said that. She is wondering what the smilie stand for in the picture showing the fingercross :fingersx: but she was afraid to ask the question but went right ahead to ask the question. Okay, Travis? :P

That is true!! cheer! may be comfortable to shy and hope be courage to her !

Srlevesque, just want to let you know that you have to reach 50 posts to use the PM (Private message which is on the right top corner of the forum). I got your message about Crystal Shawana who is the famous country music singer. She is from Wikemikong, short for Wiky. Manitoulin Island has always been her home. My husband's families have love listening to her music very much and one of my friends is related to her. So that is cool. I don't always listen to country music because I can never understand what the music is about, even when there is close captioned. If she had traditional native dancers and hoop dancers, then I would love to watch them because that is my favorite traditional dances the most. :rockon: for Traditional Dancers. :cool2:

:ty:Thank you for letting me know about the 50 msg mark. I'm glad that you got my msg anyway. I also love watching the native dancers here. We have a large Native population in LA and I attended a candlelight memorial service last month for the native women that have been killed or gone missing across Canada, they had the most beautiful girl doing a traditional dance. The grace of it just brought tears to my eyes.

I'm glad that you're getting the digital baby's. I started out with digi's and still have them..I hope they rock your world! It's funny yesterday my hubby is wandering around the apt and looking for something...he finally pulls out my HA's out of my purse (still in cute leather box) and says for the love of god turn them off they have been screaming for hours!! Like I said Good to be Deaf!! The sound never bothered me once!!lol!
Take care
Staci

lol yeah my Oticon Gaias is 5 yrs old and my old hearing aids is already dead!!!!!
the Gaia is becoming old technology on me since I'm 15 now :D
Oticon Gaia-current one I have now
Siemens Infinti S1- (as seen in avvie) old hearing aids

Back