Random Vents.....

lucas, if you want perfect girl then it best idea you go buy barbie doll.
i never asked for perfect its not nice to put words in somones mouth you know. Just a girl i find beautiful/physicaly attractive. A girl who enjoys an active lifestyle, with a cute smile. To much to ask for?

i never asked for perfect its not nice to put words in somones mouth you know. Just a girl i find beautiful/physicaly attractive. A girl who enjoys an active lifestyle, with a cute smile. To much to ask for?

Nah....not too much to ask for. Just beware of blind dates, tho'. Seems ur friends would have known what type of girl you wanted to meet...maybe it was a cruel prank?

All in all, as long as you were nice to the girl and did not lead her on or tell her "why" she was not attractive to you....then I feel it's OK....

Everyone has their own opinions. And who knows, you might meet a chubby girl that has all the qualities you are looking for....after all. many girls are trying hard to lose weight and succeed in doing so. Expecting to meet the "Perfect" girl is some what wishful thinking...but it does happen. And knowing what you want out of life is very important also.

Who knows? You might see the same girl after a few months, who has lost weight and looks gorgeous!...Then you might slap urself for letting her go!

i would never be rude to a girl and hurt her feelings on purpose. And if it was a cruel joke then they got me pretty bad. And yeah no more blind dates for sure! The situation was was more of a me talking to my buddies about how im tired of girls dissapearing on me cus of my hearing then one of them chirped up and said " hey i know somone who knows a deaf girl u can meet her if u want, shes apparently pretty" and i said "okay". But never again. Never ever ever again

Ps thanks for not jumping on the bandwagon of people who are calling me rude for not finding her attractive :D and cute dog!

i would never be rude to a girl and hurt her feelings on purpose. And if it was a cruel joke then they got me pretty bad. And yeah no more blind dates for sure! The situation was was more of a me talking to my buddies about how im tired of girls dissapearing on me cus of my hearing then one of them chirped up and said " hey i know somone who knows a deaf girl u can meet her if u want, shes apparently pretty" and i said "okay". But never again. Never ever ever again

Ps thanks for not jumping on the bandwagon of people who are calling me rude for not finding her attractive :D and cute dog!

If you had just said you didn't find her attractive, then fine. But the way you described her, comparing her to chewbacca, saying she was the ugliest thing you'd ever seen... was a bit unnecessary.

it was a rant and i was a little bit cheesed. I shouldnt have said what i said and may have over reacted a lttle but what i said still stands. Lesson learned i will not type when in the heat of the moment

Last edited:
Agh Why do financial aid applications say they need your tax info (preferred filed already) when they know the forms (W2, 1099's, etc) aren't required to be mailed out till 1/31.
My work has scholarships available for employees children but require the application be postmarked by 2/1.
I should have all my forms in time especially since I receive most of them electronically. Luckily I'm using Turbo Tax so I don't have the add'l stress of trying to get an appt with a tax preparer at the last minute.

Agh Why do financial aid applications say they need your tax info (preferred filed already) when they know the forms (W2, 1099's, etc) aren't required to be mailed out till 1/31.
My work has scholarships available for employees children but require the application be postmarked by 2/1.
I should have all my forms in time especially since I receive most of them electronically. Luckily I'm using Turbo Tax so I don't have the add'l stress of trying to get an appt with a tax preparer at the last minute.

You might double check with them. Do they really want the 2011 return information within that time frame? Maybe 2010 is what is usable for this. If they really have 2011 in mind calling their attention to the due date for W-2 etc. may get them to rethink it.

Really hope that poor girl is not a member on this site. It would be painful to read that you are so fat and ugly that someone considered you a cruel joke played on them.

Grow up, Lucas.

Nah....not too much to ask for. Just beware of blind dates, tho'. Seems ur friends would have known what type of girl you wanted to meet...maybe it was a cruel prank?

All in all, as long as you were nice to the girl and did not lead her on or tell her "why" she was not attractive to you....then I feel it's OK....

Everyone has their own opinions. And who knows, you might meet a chubby girl that has all the qualities you are looking for....after all. many girls are trying hard to lose weight and succeed in doing so. Expecting to meet the "Perfect" girl is some what wishful thinking...but it does happen. And knowing what you want out of life is very important also.

Who knows? You might see the same girl after a few months, who has lost weight and looks gorgeous!...Then you might slap urself for letting her go!

caroline im tired of defending myself from you.You seem to really get off on the idea of nagging me for everything i say. please read the following quote to see where the cruel joke idea came from. No one called her a cruel joke it was just speculation. I admited before i over reacted with the description and shouldnt have said that. Please stop being such a nuisance to me

caroline im tired of defending myself from you.You seem to really get off on the idea of nagging me for everything i say. please read the following quote to see where the cruel joke idea came from. No one called her a cruel joke it was just speculation. I admited before i over reacted with the description and shouldnt have said that. Please stop being such a nuisance to me

You went and shown your true colors and your surprised there happen to be consequences?

:hmm:, your expecting a lot of sympathy there, aren't you?

Sometimes if ya got nothing better to say, it can be worth it to keep it to yourself. :)

Git this, I paid a female stripper for two lap dances. As soon she sat on my lap, I told her to get off of me and I got out of there. She turned out to be a tranny. :lol: I talked to the bouncer before I left. (He was laughin hard)

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

I'm sorry--that's hilarious!

Jen M.

Blind date story: In high school, a friend set me up with one of his friends. It went OK. The guy was actually gorgeous, and his family was RICH! However, over time it became really obvious that this guy was a HUGE douchebag (can I say that here?) and his family had no intention of letting him be with me long term. Behind my back, his family set him up with a girl from another RICH family they were friends with.

Whatever. He was actually really boring, but I was a bored teenager, and the sex was good, so there it is.

I have not been on a blind date since, but not because I'm opposed to it.

I just wanted to share a story about the OTHER side of the coin: The person you are set up with is "perfect" at first glance, but over time a real dud.

Bottom line is no one is perfect. What you look for is the one who is perfect for YOU.

Jen M.

Random vent: I caught my BF's cold, but it went to MY gut! :( Too sick to visit my parents this weekend, so have to wait two more weeks. It's a bummer.

Jen M.

Blind date story: In high school, a friend set me up with one of his friends. It went OK. The guy was actually gorgeous, and his family was RICH! However, over time it became really obvious that this guy was a HUGE douchebag (can I say that here?) and his family had no intention of letting him be with me long term. Behind my back, his family set him up with a girl from another RICH family they were friends with.

Whatever. He was actually really boring, but I was a bored teenager, and the sex was good, so there it is.

I have not been on a blind date since, but not because I'm opposed to it.

I just wanted to share a story about the OTHER side of the coin: The person you are set up with is "perfect" at first glance, but over time a real dud.

Bottom line is no one is perfect. What you look for is the one who is perfect for YOU.

Jen M.

BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU SAY! one bad comment and people will have their torches and pitchforks out chasing you down! :laugh2: and ya cant go wrong with good sex

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Could it be that I have no vent? Is that even possible? I'm dizzy but I'm not going to let it ruin my day. It's a miracle!

No vents today, either....been an easy and laid back day...my mood is good...and I'm patient (having 4 boys here today)....

Back