ramen recipes anyone?

A

apathrev

Lately all I've been able to afford for groceries is mostly ramen noodles, and I'm becoming quite bored with them. My friends have some recipes like one friend will boil the noodles, sieve them, add shredded cheese on top, then stir in the flavor. I think its nasty but he likes it. Anyone got any recipes with ramen noodles I might like. I'm about to try eating ramen solely with chop sticks just for the heck of it because I'm so bored with them.

Top 7 Ramen Recipes
Any starving artist knows the true value of Ramen. There are several different varieties and brands to choose from. At seven for a buck you can't beat the price, but it can get pretty boring having the same thing every day. Here are my top 7 best Ramen recipes!

Ramen Burritos

1 Package Ramen
Flour Tortillas
Several Packages of Taco Bell Hot Sauce
Parmesan Cheese

Cook ramen for approximately 2 minutes (al dente) and drain. Add seasoning packet, hot sauce and parmesan cheese. Serve the mixture in flour tortillas.
Serves 1

Ramen Noodle Frittata

2 Packages Chicken Flavored Ramen
6 Large Eggs
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/4 Cup Sliced Green Onions
2 Teaspoons Butter
Salsa

Cook both packages of ramen noodles in water. Do not use flavor packets. Drain noodles and set aside. Beat eggs and seasoning packets in a medium bowl. Stir in cheese, green onions and noodles. Melt butter in a large nonstick frying pan Add noodle mixture and cook over medium heat for 7 minutes. Broil for 1-2 minutes until top is set. Invert on serving plate, cut in wedges and serve with salsa.
Serves 2-3

Ramen Beef Stroganoff

1 Package Beef Flavored Ramen
2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
1 or 2 Tablespoons Flour for Thickening
3 oz of beef
1 1/2 Tablespoons Margarine

In a small saucepan cook the beef with one half tablespoon of margarine until no longer pink. Add 1/2 cup of water to the pan and the beef seasoning packet. Cook for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the noodles, drain well, and stir in 1 tablespoon of margarine. Add the sour cream to the beef mixture and thicken with flour. Serve sauce over the noodles.
Serves 1

Ramen Stir Fry

2 Packages Ramen
1 Tablespoon Oil
3/4 Pound Meat (Shrimp, Chicken, Etc.)
2 or 3 Sliced Green Onions
1 1/2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
Lemon Wedges

Cook both packages of ramen noodles in water. Do not use flavor packets. Drain noodles and set aside. Heat oil in wok or skillet and stir-fry meat and green onions for 1 minute. Add the cooked noodles, seasonings from the flavor packet and lemon juice; toss and heat through. Serve topped with 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame seeds. Garnish with lemon wedges.
Serves 2

Ramen Cordon Bleu

2 Packages Ramen
2 Leftover Chicken Breasts
3-4 Slices Turkey Pastrami, Sliced into Thin Strips
1 Jar Alfredo Sauce

Cook both packages of ramen noodles in water. Do not use flavor packets. Drain noodles and set aside. In a bowl stir together the jar of alfredo sauce and 1 of the flavor packets. Add in the noodles & the pastrami strips. Microwave until hot. Put the chicken breast on a plate, pour the noodles & sauce over top. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.
Serves 2

Ramen Pad Thai

1 Package Ramen
Juice of 1 Lime
1 Tablespoon of Sugar (3 Packets)
Two Packets of Ketchup
1 Teaspoon Fish Sauce
1 Teaspoon Peanut Butter
2 or 3 Sliced Green Onions
2 Cooked Scrambled Eggs
1/4 Cup Bean Sprouts

Cook ramen, green onions, and bean sprouts in a large saucepan with water. Set aside. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan mix together the lime juice, sugar, ketchup, fish sauce and peanut butter. Cook for 2 minutes. Drain water from the ramen and veggies, add the eggs, pour the sauce over the top.
Serves 1

Ramen Pizza

2 Packages Beef Flavor Ramen
1 jar Spaghetti Sauce (15-1/2oz.)
3 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Egg
8 oz. Mozzarella Cheese, Grated
Pepperoni or any Other Toppings

Cover a pizza pan with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the surface. Cook both packages of ramen noodles in water. Do not use flavor packets. Drain noodles and set aside. Beat together egg, milk, 1 of the seasoning packets and parmesan cheese. Stir mixture into ramen noodles. Evenly spread noodle/egg mixture onto pizza pan. Pour spaghetti sauce over noodles. Layer on toppings and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Serves 2

i have probably 24 packs of ramen soup. all chicken flavor. i love that stuff.

oh man i love ramen noodles. they are perfect for my backpacking and camping. sometimes i eat them with beef jerky. yummie.

I smash them in their bags and eat the chunks right off the bag to make a healthier alternative to potato chips.

Richard

Back