Raikon316 is Single

Raikon316

Reaction score
Hi... well im trying figure out what to say while post :hmm:

Anyway I am still single for 7 years from lost engagement when i was age 22 then it time for me to find some girls right now :cool2: because im really lonely and bored to chatting with friend, family and etc.

I do not have IM messager and I might going get some download later. I do have myspace.com which r better then tagdeaf.com.

so here mine personal in myspace.com > MySpace - Raikon the Paladin - 29 - Male - Coshocton, OHIO - myspace.com/zombie_dragon

hope we meet soon :type:

Hi... well im trying figure out what to say while post :hmm:

Anyway I am still single for 7 years from lost engagement when i was age 22 then it time for me to find some girls right now :cool2: because im really lonely and bored to chatting with friend, family and etc.

I do not have IM messager and I might going get some download later. I do have myspace.com which r better then tagdeaf.com.

so here mine personal in myspace.com > MySpace - Raikon the Paladin - 29 - Male - Coshocton, OHIO - myspace.com/zombie_dragon

hope we meet soon :type:

Welcome!!! This is the prefect place for you...........if you wish to remain single. Not a dating site.

no.. im not scammer, poweron :nutkick:

yes i am Deaf when i was born then at age 4 became sick to deaf. :deaf:

no.. im not scammer, poweron :nutkick:

yes i am Deaf when i was born then became sick to deaf at age 4. :deaf:

then read all the threads here as much as you can. who knows you will find one here. :) have fun! Happy PostinG!

Back