Raikon316 is back!

Raikon316

Reaction score
I'm Back!! :cool2:

dang...drive me :crazy: to change my life.

Because when I was about age 21, I lost engagement then during 9 years of depression with 4 years of addicted to the World of Warcraft. I wore out for playing WoW then it time for me start renew life and get my butt off the chair for going fishing, hunting, finding girlfriend or etc funs.

I am not sure there many deaf in that site and I did use deafs.com but problem is Scammer in there.

I'm Back!! :cool2:

dang...drive me :crazy: to change my life.

Because when I was about age 21, I lost engagement then during 9 years of depression with 4 years of addicted to the World of Warcraft. I wore out for playing WoW then it time for me start renew life and get my butt off the chair for going fishing, hunting, finding girlfriend or etc funs.

:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. On the bold statement, welcome back to the real world and reality of where you are now. You are alive again and need refreshing your battery to get going out and do things for yourself. That is great. Now that you are back here on AD, I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back