Questions for the Men!

Hmmmm that is a good question. When I think about it, I believe I tell them as soon as I figure it out for myself. Plus also figuring out whether or not they "like" me as well.

~M~

AnotherDeafGuy said:
Hmmmm that is a good question. When I think about it, I believe I tell them as soon as I figure it out for myself. Plus also figuring out whether or not they "like" me as well.

~M~

Okay so you have to make sure that you know a girl likes you then its time to tell her you like her and hoping she'll say Oh I like you too?

RebelGirl said:
Okay so you have to make sure that you know a girl likes you then its time to tell her you like her and hoping she'll say Oh I like you too?

well even if u know the girl likes u, and u know she likes you back...its still nerve racking to ask a girl out.

BUT... it has to be a mutual thing! I can explain it but you just know when that moment is there! Do you understand? It is like one moment I suddenly realize... BAM... whoa this is cool... I like ya etc...

There isn't an exact science and I'm only one guy so take my comments with a grain of salt. :)

~M~

AJ said:
well even if u know the girl likes u, and u know she likes you back...its still nerve racking to ask a girl out.

really? still nerve racking when you ask a girl out even though you both like each other?

what about if a girl ask you out.. how will that make you feel?

yeah I'm curious as well. why is it nerve racking once you know for sure? I mean, if you really think about it, 90% of the obstacle is now done with. Now you can relax and have fun... At least that is what I would do :)

~M~

RebelGirl said:
really? still nerve racking when you ask a girl out even though you both like each other?

what about if a girl ask you out.. how will that make you feel?

thats fine with me. i dont have to go through the pressure of asking her out.

Well what I really like the most in girls is a good sense of humor. I always love to laugh.

looks and personality aren't always everything, but I just wanted to be treated with respect and trust as I would do the same for her as well.

Yeah yeah yeah I know...I sure love big busty black girls but hey thats just my fantasy...and I know not every guy would always get what they want but in the end they would find a very sweet girl with a very sensentive personality, have style and shows great care for you...then you are all good...doesnt matter if she's not black, or don't have big boobs or big lips or nice legs...etc cause I know alot of guys like me always love sexy girls but hey it's always our fantasy...*shrugs* I believe we deserve something more than just our fantasy.

And another thing, I dont really like to go out with girls who are "dumb" just like what AJ explained, I wouldnt even want to go out with a girl like jessica simpson either no matter how hot she is, but I know she's really a stupid bitch...and actually, I think she's fucking ugly as hell because of her nasty and close minded personality.

girls are considered much more beauiful when they have a very sweet personality that shows more than just looks, you know? so you can't just go find a girl and go out with her just cause she's hot, and in the end you find out what kind of a snob and a bitch she is cause she stabs on ur back, cheated on you, lied to you, etc...all that kind of shit and would a guy really want to stay with a girl like that? not me. I rather not waste time with a girl who just looks hot but really is a bitch at the same time so sorry, not my type.

hope u understand.

Steel X said:
And another thing, I dont really like to go out with girls who are "dumb" just like what AJ explained, I wouldnt even want to go out with a girl like jessica simpson either no matter how hot she is, but I know she's really a stupid bitch...and actually, I think she's fucking ugly as hell because of her nasty and close minded personality.

i agree with the last statement. its hard for me to find the most beautiful girl attractive if she has a horrible personality.

Steel X said:
Well what I really like the most in girls is a good sense of humor. I always love to laugh.

looks and personality aren't always everything, but I just wanted to be treated with respect and trust as I would do the same for her as well.

Yeah yeah yeah I know...I sure love big busty black girls but hey thats just my fantasy...and I know not every guy would always get what they want but in the end they would find a very sweet girl with a very sensentive personality, have style and shows great care for you...then you are all good...doesnt matter if she's not black, or don't have big boobs or big lips or nice legs...etc cause I know alot of guys like me always love sexy girls but hey it's always our fantasy...*shrugs* I believe we deserve something more than just our fantasy.

girls are considered much more beauiful when they have a very sweet personality that shows more than just looks, you know? so you can't just go find a girl and go out with her just cause she's hot, and in the end you find out what kind of a snob and a bitch she is cause she stabs on ur back, cheated on you, lied to you, etc...all that kind of shit and would a guy really want to stay with a girl like that? not me. I rather not waste time with a girl who just looks hot but really is a bitch at the same time so sorry, not my type.

hope u understand.

yep, gotcha ;)

you're saying you look for what's inside not on the outside.

I'm not gonna name who.. but the guy asked me if he can see a pix of me and I said no. He asked why not, I said because pictures are not that important.. then he said "Obviously, you are fat" I told him I'm not fat, I'm just big boned and he said he wasn't looking for big boned lady or fat girls. I told him that he was a sorry ass and was losing a great deal of awesome women out there that has a great heart whether they're big or skinny.
I'm not only asking questions about me.. i'm asking for opinions from the guys but only 3 guys have answered this. so what's up with those who didn't want to answer the questions?

I was watching Oprah today and the wives were worried about their legs and body. because their husbands told them they'd look beautiful if they lost 70 pounds. What the hell??? the husband should have at least told her she's still beautiful and they both can go exercising together and get healthy again. to be honest with ya.. the husbands are totally UGLY! because of the way the treat their wives... what the hell do the husband expect their wives to be.. thin and pretty for the rest of their life? the husbands on Oprah was huge too! and they go insulting and saying "you'd be so beautiful if you 70 pounds" and another is.. the husband told his wife that he can't stand looking at her legs because she's got cellulites. so she tortured herself to lose weight because of what her husband said.

Catmandu said:
Nuty should be able to tell you this one!

Aw shit man, do I have to? Damn...Okay, I'm married but if I was single or do all over again...I wouldn't ask much in a woman...Well, let's see now...okay, she just has to be this tall, filthy rich, big and beautiful, nice, smartass, funny as hell, sexy bitch, voluptuous, honest, sincere, helpful, patient, kind, independent and of course, willing to feed me beer and chips while I lay around and watch TV.

Happy now, Catmandu??

Nuty said:
Aw shit man, do I have to? Damn...Okay, I'm married but if I was single or do all over again...I wouldn't ask much in a woman...Well, let's see now...okay, she just has to be this tall, filthy rich, big and beautiful, nice, smartass, funny as hell, sexy bitch, voluptuous, honest, sincere, helpful, patient, kind, independent and of course, willing to feed me beer and chips while I lay around and watch TV.

Happy now, Catmandu??

I don't think she'll be too happy with your answer.. :ugh2: :lol:

I'll know for sure not to be your woman if you were single.. so I wouldn't have to hand you a beer and chips while you watch t.v. lazy ass.

:rofl:

haha i know its like get your ass up and get them yourself ...if your limbs are still attached get your own damn food and beer.

Nuty said:

Happy now, Catmandu??
Yeah-ah... and ya know, as a matter of factly I'm happy that you're married! :thumb:

Nuty said:

Happy now, Catmandu??

wait and see... if your wife sees your comment...

What her reacts...?

*SLAP YO'BASTARD NUTTY!*
(stormed into master bedroom and slammed*

You run into the master bedroom and promptly say.. you're so beautiful my wife, (censored) then satisfty on the bed!

:dunno:

GalaxyAngel said:
wait and see... if your wife sees your comment...

What her reacts...?

*SLAP YO'BASTARD NUTTY!*
(stormed into master bedroom and slammed*

You run into the master bedroom and promptly say.. you're so beautiful my wife, (censored) then satisfty on the bed!

:dunno:

Wanna know something, I don't give a shit... LOL

RebelGirl said:
I'm not gonna name who.. but the guy asked me if he can see a pix of me and I said no. He asked why not, I said because pictures are not that important.. then he said "Obviously, you are fat" I told him I'm not fat, I'm just big boned and he said he wasn't looking for big boned lady or fat girls. I told him that he was a sorry ass and was losing a great deal of awesome women out there that has a great heart whether they're big or skinny.
I'm not only asking questions about me.. i'm asking for opinions from the guys but only 3 guys have answered this. so what's up with those who didn't want to answer the questions?

I was watching Oprah today and the wives were worried about their legs and body. because their husbands told them they'd look beautiful if they lost 70 pounds. What the hell??? the husband should have at least told her she's still beautiful and they both can go exercising together and get healthy again. to be honest with ya.. the husbands are totally UGLY! because of the way the treat their wives... what the hell do the husband expect their wives to be.. thin and pretty for the rest of their life? the husbands on Oprah was huge too! and they go insulting and saying "you'd be so beautiful if you 70 pounds" and another is.. the husband told his wife that he can't stand looking at her legs because she's got cellulites. so she tortured herself to lose weight because of what her husband said.

that incident also happened to be on Dr. Phil's show today, too.

Back