Questions about Polyamory

Werd yo

Kids, listen to oceanbreeze. I know a few folks that were actually killed by those STD's you may have vaguely paid attention to while in class.

The lifestyle described in this thread is comparable to playing Russian Roulette.

KIDS... haha. Funny Stienhaur, I like you too.

We always play safe, but I play Russian roulette sometimes. Only with a 22 cal, I am sure some neurosurgeon would pull it out if I ever lost though. :)

PS you aren't serious are you?... I kinda thought this site was mostly adults.
College educated... like myself... am I in the wrong place?

My girl and I are devoted to each other and have been for many years. Six to be exact. We plan on many more and we are polyamorous. We both have other lovers and we both engage in group-sex activities together. It is only a physical thing and does not take away from our ability to be monogamously in love. We do not explore being with others as a means to see if there is something else out there. We have found it with each other, and just wanna have fun together. We were physically monogamous for four or five years before we tried this out.
We are both hearing but she invited a guy who is deaf to a party we are throwing over the holidays. I will let you know how that goes ;) We do this from a standpoint of respect, understanding and fun.

Why haven't you married yet?

Wirelessly posted

Polyamory in marriage....hmmmm. a good friend did this with her husband. He did it to make her happy. Afterward she was sexually confused. Began to call herself bisexual. Still confused because she was happier with a woman than her own husband. Finally she left him for a woman and been happy since. She and her husband were together since preteens. But he ok with it and support her anyway.

Kids ... polyamorous will turn you into a whacko ... see above for proof.

Holy shit, I'm in agreement with you.

Polyamory, "swinger," bigamy, etc... is fucked up, and I'm going to say it point blank: there's something wrong if you engage in it. Yes, that's what I'm saying.

Fine, I'm judging you. Whatever. I'm not telling you you can't do it; you're free to do whatever you want, but I am saying you have psychological/emotional/intimacy issues that are unresolved and this "exploration" is just your way of avoiding the real issues. Don't believe me and deny it. I don't care.

A TRULY loving couple does not need to have sexual relations outside of each other. You should be able to be inventive and creative in your lovemaking without that, and if you aren't you need to confront the reasons why.

KIDS... haha. Funny Stienhaur, I like you too.

We always play safe, but I play Russian roulette sometimes. Only with a 22 cal, I am sure some neurosurgeon would pull it out if I ever lost though. :)

PS you aren't serious are you?... I kinda thought this site was mostly adults.
College educated... like myself... am I in the wrong place?

If you can get matajan laid, everyone here will owe you one.

It doesn't "CUT BOTH" Ways... you are judging for others. You can't do that. You can judge for yourselves. How would you know? Because you saw something on the Discovery channel? I am sure that had nothing to do with ratings and it was informative :) Just like MTV's True Life: I am Deaf.... nothing to do with viewer interest or ratings right? All just perfectly accurate, they summed it up in exactly 30 minutes for ya right? What don't you ask me, someone who lives it what they think and accept that what I say is valid for them (ME). If I thought I was gonna lose someone because another guy put his.. in her... that wouldn't be a strong enough love for me. FOR ME. Please don't judge what you don't know. Maybe you just don't know true love yet, ALL you know is sexual attachment and infatuation with someone you care about? I don't know, maybe the hypnosis set in and you THINK you are in love but I don't know what is right for you and would never assume I do or judge. Thanks you, have a nice life. I am going to watch my girl fool around with her girlfriend, and then I am going to cook them breakfast :) See ya' ! (I make great eggs benedict!)

BTW, this is a private Discussion board. Someone asked, I was trying to be helpful. Sorry for sharing.

Sweet Angel, I was just trying to respond to your question and share with you. If you don't want to know about our "swinger parties" (I hate the label swinger btw) or don't want to know about the deaf guy coming to my wife's gangbang party... then don't ask me. ;) I am Christian and a loving person. It is against my religion to judge others but if you are ok with sitting in judgment of others... Well I can't complain can I?

I was not judging anyone ....I dunno why u think I was judging but I wasnt . I was only asking questions about this polyamory . I was curious to see if there is anyone who are doing this . Okay thank u for reply on it .

My reply is, no, I don't do it and I do not recommend it. You can either take this advice or not.

Kids, listen to oceanbreeze. I know a few folks that were actually killed by those STD's you may have vaguely paid attention to while in class.

The lifestyle described in this thread is comparable to playing Russian Roulette.

Thank you. :ty:

Holy shit, I'm in agreement with you.

Polyamory, "swinger," bigamy, etc... is fucked up, and I'm going to say it point blank: there's something wrong if you engage in it. Yes, that's what I'm saying.

Fine, I'm judging you. Whatever. I'm not telling you you can't do it; you're free to do whatever you want, but I am saying you have psychological/emotional/intimacy issues that are unresolved and this "exploration" is just your way of avoiding the real issues. Don't believe me and deny it. I don't care.

A TRULY loving couple does not need to have sexual relations outside of each other. You should be able to be inventive and creative in your lovemaking without that, and if you aren't you need to confront the reasons why.

...and WE are also in agreement here.

I was not judging anyone ....I dunno why u think I was judging but I wasnt . I was only asking questions about this polyamory . I was curious to see if there is anyone who are doing this . Okay thank u for reply on it .

They believe I was judging it, and honestly, I am. The lifestyle is fraught with danger.

We do not recognize the matrimonial doctrine put fourth by the church which has corrupted the teachings of my Christ. It isn't fair to same-sex couples who wish to have thier union recognized for one thing.

But if you'll notice TheWriteAlex I refer to her as my girlfriend or "girl" and my wife, interchangebly...

Because we are married. :) Have been happy for many years and plan on it for a long time. We are going to die together. Marraige can be divorced.

That wasn't directed AT you Sweetangel but rather I was trying to point out to other people who gave their input in a very judgmental way, that that was not what you were asking for. I don't judge and I know you weren't either.
Thank you for the Thank you. I just wanted to share from a place of openness and honesty.

BTW I hold a degree in Medical-Physics from the University of Wisconsin (couldn't make up my mind on being a brain surgeon or rocket scientist, smarty pants :P ) I am enrolled to begin medical training at JHU in Maryland and about to be newly published author endorsed by #1 best selling authors from around the world. I am a Coptic Orthodox Christian and community leader in my city. I am also a public speaker. Just so you know where this is coming from. I think my website is still under construction but you can follow the link in my profile if you want to. The book will be out after the holidays. It will be a best seller. It has already fulfilled the pre-sale order requirements, How cool is that!? :) I am so freakin' excited! (Sorry for blabbin')

PS I love to help people with Calculus :)

You would never major in Physics and Pre-med at the same time?

Of course you wouldn't matajan :P But I would... Because I am a hero!
From what I hear... I need to watch out for you here.

People say you are "off" (crazy stalker like)
It's just what I heard. Don't blame me. you got yourself a reputation haha

Stop wasting time on this site and GO PUBLISH SOMETHING! I am serious, you have a lot to say. People will read that. People love to read crap, and they will pay money for it!

That wasn't directed AT you Sweetangel but rather I was trying to point out to other people who gave their input in a very judgmental way, that that was not what you were asking for. I don't judge and I know you weren't either.
Thank you for the Thank you. I just wanted to share from a place of openness and honesty.

BTW I hold a degree in Medical-Physics from the University of Wisconsin (couldn't make up my mind on being a brain surgeon or rocket scientist, smarty pants :P ) I am enrolled to begin medical training at JHU in Maryland and about to be newly published author endorsed by #1 best selling authors from around the world. I am a Coptic Orthodox Christian and community leader in my city. I am also a public speaker. Just so you know where this is coming from. I think my website is still under construction but you can follow the link in my profile if you want to. The book will be out after the holidays. It will be a best seller. It has already fulfilled the pre-sale order requirements, How cool is that!? :) I am so freakin' excited! (Sorry for blabbin')

Impressive things you have here. :) What book, if I may ask?

What version of calculus do you help people with? Single? Multivariable? Know Green's Theorem, especially the relationship between a line integral around a simple closed curve and a double integral over the plane region bounded by the closed curve? Tell me, do you even understand my signature? :) :)

Impressive things you have here. :) What book, if I may ask?

What version of calculus do you help people with? Single? Multivariable? Know Green's Theorem, especially the relationship between a line integral around a simple closed curve and a double integral over the plane region bounded by the closed curve? Tell me, do you even understand my signature? :) :)

Does infinity have a limit?

Excuse me while I go pour myself a big cup of :gives:

With a shot of :liar:

Wirelessly posted

sheila022 said:
Does infinity have a limit?

Depends on the behavior of the infinity, especially if it is divergent or convergent.

Lol what? I think I just had a brain fart... How can it depend on the behavior of infinite if it is infinite in the first place? To my understanding it's either finite or not. :/ math and I never got along...

Excuse me while I go pour myself a big cup of :gives:

With a shot of :liar:

Seriously.

Here's what I don't get. Why state all that as a means to justify a lifestyle choice?

If you're OK with what you're doing, you shouldn't HAVE to justify it to anyone.

It's like saying... "but, but, BUT...., I have a degree in physics... " And?

Highly intelligent people can also do things that aren't necessarily in their own best interest.

Back