Question for deaf people

*!HI!*

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Fabian. In our English lesson, we talked about devices that have been invented to help deaf people. It would be very nice, if somebody answers, how he can manage the day and what invention you use!
Thanks in advance!
:naughty:

Hello! My name is Fabian. In our English lesson, we talked about devices that have been invented to help deaf people. It would be very nice, if somebody answers, how he can manage the day and what invention you use!
Thanks in advance. :naughty:

What kind of devices were you guys talkin' about ?

What kind of devices were you guys talkin' about ?

I agree, the question was a bit odd I can only assume they are talking about things such as Hearing Aids, Cochlear Implants maybe things like VRS and amplified phones? Would the OP like to clarify the question? :ty:

I agree, the question was a bit odd I can only assume they are talking about things such as Hearing Aids, Cochlear Implants maybe things like VRS and amplified phones? Would the OP like to clarify the question? :ty:

Well, yea I would like to know what exactly they talked about since OP mentioned about " invented ". I am not sure, if OP means about new stuff. I am just curious what they have that might help deaf people. :)

I apologized if, my question was a bit odd. :lol:

Maybe he was also talking about TTY, FM Systems, etc... :shrug:

ETA: I'd refer OP to Deaf Products & Technologies thread ?!?

Jamie

Thanks in advance!
:naughty:

I love my hearing aids. They are way better than the ear trumpet I used to have. :P

I just bought new batteries for mine! Seems I am going through those things like crazy!!!

Off-topic for a bit : Heh! By the way, I used to live in Council Bluffs, Iowa for 2 years before I flew back to Juneau, Alaska in December 2007. And, now here I am in Florida. I flew down here from Alaska ( almost 4, 000 miles ) by planes. I love travelin' to meet new people - deaf, HOH and hearin' people. The most attractive state I've ever seen was Alaska, because of their close-up mountains around cities/towns and full of forests around homes in cities/towns. Very breathtakin' scenery.

Now back to topic : This is my 3rd hearin aids so far. I haven't wore them for years since I was 11 years old. :eek3:

Our OP never came back. I do wonder what he wanted to know.

@ Maria: I just love how you drop the g's in your posts. Makes you seem so down home and folksy. :giggle:

Heh heh! Thanks. :P

*knock on OP's computer's screen " Anybody is home ? We are waitin' for ya. " * :D

Our OP never came back. I do wonder what he wanted to know.

i was thinking the same thing! :hmm:

maybe he realizes that we all have everything that is ALREADY invention that is old news to us. :cool2: i want to see what he have quesitons for us.

i was thinking the same thing! :hmm:

maybe he realizes that we all have everything that is ALREADY invention that is old news to us. :cool2: i want to see what he have quesitons for us.

I am also thinking we are so bored we are asking strangers to come in and ask us questions.:hmm:

Back