Question about SSDI Benefits For baby

WTF are you talking about? You have a disability all your life or most of your life since you are :deaf:.

Hey Yo..ya is missin my point.. Im receivin money fo' being a deafy. :giggle:

Hey Yo..ya is missin my point.. Im receivin money fo' being a deafy. :giggle:
That's what I am saying. Even deaf children can receive SSI as long as their parents are not rich.

You said that today is the best time to have a disability. It doesn't make sense. Deaf people have been receiving SSI/SSDI since it started.

Lots of them use $$ to feed kids or give kids clothes too from my own witnesses. Guess I do not hang out with those losers who don't give any craps about their kids.
If you witness those people then just report to Dept of children families etc. That is illegal for them to take $$ away from kids' needs.
It's not my problem.

Yeah that is ok. That's what lots of people don't care about it. One day they will be caught. oh well.
That's right. It's their problem and it's between them and SSA. We should not get involved with their affair. Nevertheless, we can tell people about it. Nobody can stop us.

That's right. It's their problem and it's between them and SSA. We should not get involved with their affair. Nevertheless, we can tell people about it. Nobody can stop us.

Not really. I like to see some people to help out for each other due to $$$. SSA have special agents to check out claimants and bust a lot of claimants for not doing right, lately. SO you know karma comes back around, anyway.

Not really. I like to see some people to help out for each other due to $$$. SSA have special agents to check out claimants and bust a lot of claimants for not doing right, lately. SO you know karma comes back around, anyway.
I am not that kind of a person who tattles. Like you said, karma comes back around.

I will say yes, you are able to get cover for newborn, but they may not talk out with you about benefit. Most of the time, the agents are clueless (seriously!).

How do you know how much benefit you will get for child's need. Your SSDI monthly*.50= is what you get extra. Beware, they will asked you for proof as they are start do annual report. Honest, I find that stupid and understandable due abusing going on.

If your GF have SSI or SSDI, I don't know about SSI is make no different but support from supply from state. If one of you or both SSDI, need to apply one. Even those the agent will tell you both can apply who on SSDI can misleading to screw up.

While you are on SSDI, do you know that you can find part time job and you can get full benefit support VR program to get boost trade skill from voc tech. Mostly is ENERGY thing... So that way you can get on both feet and back on track to able made more money than what you earn SSDI, it depend on how much your wage within 10 years history.

Be clarify, when your baby born... notify SSA on same day to get apply... try two week at least... that way you get SSN for Newborn to able valid information. Just say I need to made appointment about your benefit need update. Most of the time, they will asked you if your kid is disability and we tend to say no therefore kid is not quality benefit. Just straight answer to them and say appointment that it! So someone who handle case will review to see what going on then will automatic start one month behind plan to start two month... I think... they are always 1 month behind

The kid have to live with you under same roof. IF anything happen such as break up or so on...

Speak of job, you can work up to 1,010 dollar a month to keep SSDI on going while you can go college to get "EXTRA" money to support baby diaper. Diaper isn't cheap! You can look up under SSA.com and search SGA.

How do I know? I was on SSDI...

Speak of job, you can work up to 1,010 dollar a month to keep SSDI on going while you can go college to get "EXTRA" money to support baby diaper. Diaper isn't cheap! You can look up under SSA.com and search SGA.

How do I know? I was on SSDI...

Right.

If you have not been in the TWP program, called Trial Work Period, if you have not work while on SSDI before then once you start to work, then SGA will start to count for 9 months,

remind you, for during twp of 9 months, you can earn more than $ 1010 per month but after 9 months, then they will watch your earning, which needs to be under $1010 per month, if you have already been in twp.

The United States Social Security Administration keep checking and reading if you have many questions, contact your local SSA. no matter what, and when you see your local SSA, collect the information what they told you to make sure you understand how it process with ssa.

That's what I am saying. Even deaf children can receive SSI as long as their parents are not rich.

You said that today is the best time to have a disability. It doesn't make sense. Deaf people have been receiving SSI/SSDI since it started.

not me..i came from middle class (a lot of middle class disappeared) and now I receive ssdi.. :aw:

not me..i came from middle class (a lot of middle class disappeared) and now I receive ssdi.. :aw:

Same here, I was born and raised in middle class.

I worked for 7 years in total before I left to college in 2010 because had big problem with accommodation at my last job due to my usher syndrome and I had numerous accidents, even several injuries, addition to worsen the health problem, especially GI that contributed to many absences so I left job after big talk with boss instead of getting fired.

I"m working on my bachelor degree and I hope that I will get better job, especially in office or non-manual labors.

I have a question that ...is that true if I'm on SSDI and can apply benefits for baby?

the reason why,I asked because I just found out that my gf is pregnant and she is 10 weeks now. I'm on SSDI right now. So, what should I do with benefits for baby? should I apply it now?

i hope anyone can replay me back,
Thank!

I just love paying for other people's children because they're too lazy to buy a condom and get a job.....

FYI, alot of SSI/SSDI recipients use child benefits to pay for car loan or repairs, vacations, drugs, etc. If SSA asks what they did with those money, they easily give false info.

When I got SSDI for my daughter, she was ages 3-7 at the time. We were required to mail in the original of all receipts that the money was used for. We also had to provide the bank statement for the account that had the money. We were not allowed to save any of the money for future. I was required to mail these documents monthly and if I forgot, I was contacted to see them in the office immediately to discuss the case. Every three months, my daughter went back for retesting. She was getting the SSDI when both hubby and I were working. They dropped her benefits when they claimed she had a "75% understand-ability" of her speech, which is why she got on SSDI.

When I got SSDI for my daughter, she was ages 3-7 at the time. We were required to mail in the original of all receipts that the money was used for. We also had to provide the bank statement for the account that had the money. We were not allowed to save any of the money for future. I was required to mail these documents monthly and if I forgot, I was contacted to see them in the office immediately to discuss the case. Every three months, my daughter went back for retesting. She was getting the SSDI when both hubby and I were working. They dropped her benefits when they claimed she had a "75% understand-ability" of her speech, which is why she got on SSDI.

Wow, I didn't know that SSDI could go that far! I can't image if SSI require same thing it could make everyone who depend on SSI fussy! In other hand it good thing because it could push them find job! Also it bad thing because we need money to save up for other important stuff than clothes, food and roof.

You must be mistaken. In order to get an additional benefit for your child, you must be disabled, not your child. Maybe you misunderstand the difference between SSI and SSDI. SSDI is for people who stop working after about 10 years (total of 40 credits required through SS taxes deducted from paychecks) due to their disability. If they have child(ren), they can get an additional benefit for the kids, even the child(ren) is/are not disabled. I will ask my deaf ex-brother-in-law who lives on SSDI and received additional benefits for their hearing daughters until they became 18. If he says that he was not required to submit the proof like you did, obviously you talked about SSI, not SSDI. Big difference. I will let you know after I talk with him.

I believe that is Supplemental Security Income aka SSI. SSI is for the disability with limited income or resource even though if they were minors or adults. Once SSA learn that you and hubby are working that makes too much after reporting to SSA for the limited income. SSA stop paying you due to the over of limited income and resources. If kids had SSDI benefit then one of parents have been receiving ss disability that won't be affected if one of parents is working. Kids would get SSDI under the parent's benefit until kids reach age 18 then it stop paying.

I just love paying for other people's children because they're too lazy to buy a condom and get a job.....

Don't worry about people but you need to worry about yourself.

it's none of your business in here. why are you mock people for what? God will curse you if you keep mock people? because you are jealous of people.

Don't worry about people but you need to worry about yourself.

it's none of your business in here. why are you mock people for what? God will curse you if you keep mock people? because you are jealous of people.

Even though if he paid SS taxes for about 10 yrs by working and still be called lazy?

Yup, I agree with you.

That "Lazy" word is old news for welfare crisis during 93'-01' Clinton administration. They called them "lazy welfare moms" recipients. Not SSI/SSDI recipients.

Back