Question about education

x10oT

Reaction score
I'm not sure which section this thread should be in but the question is if a students failed one or two classes in a school year, can students go to summer school to make up to pass class(es) to go to the next grade if students desires to go to next grade than heldback/repeat the school year? Sorry if I'm not making the question clear so I'll appericate if anyone willing to answer the question..

x10oT said:
I'm not sure which section this thread should be in but the question is if a students failed one or two classes in a school year, can students go to summer school to make up to pass class(es) to go to the next grade if students desires to go to next grade than heldback/repeat the school year? Sorry if I'm not making the question clear so I'll appericate if anyone willing to answer the question..

It depends on where you attend school at, here where I live you can't have summer classes to make up and pass on to the next grade. You will fail and repeat the same grade over till you pass... (talking about High School)
Middle School, most likely you will have summer classes, and try to pass so you can move on....

But ask people who attends your school to find out if your school allow summer classes so you can make it up so you can move to the next grade. It's all on you to start asking around becasue in both states Ive lived in won't allow summer school but one state did....( Middle and High School..) It depends...

Back