Quake War

DarkStarWolf

Reaction score
When Enemy Territory Quake War Release??????

GameSpot said it going be out on Q3 2006. From brief story on this game, it kind sounds like Uprising: Join or Die and Uprising 2: Lead and Destory, combation of action and strategy Win95/98 games I own.
Why you sign up in IGN.com or GameSpot and add it to watch list so they send you alert emails on anything related to new game?

Deathpit said:
GameSpot said it going be out on Q3 2006. From brief story on this game, it kind sounds like Uprising: Join or Die and Uprising 2: Lead and Destory, combation of action and strategy Win95/98 games I own.
Why you sign up in IGN.com or GameSpot and add it to watch list so they send you alert emails on anything related to new game?
excuse me, who you talk to??

DarkStarWolf said:
I sorry I am busy work lot so look www.planetquake.com ok
Thank you so much... Yeah I love ID software engines.. wow ID going to have new game... that cool.. I can't wait when the new game come out..... thank for notice and head up!

Deathpit said:
DarkStarWolf. That is who I talk to. Do you want to talk about the topic, little newbie?
Yeah we can talk about this topic.. I love Doom 3 and Quake 4 that I defeated all.. I am so boring around and I wait for ID software make another new games... :)

Back