Purple Day

You may not want, or need my support, but I would give it if asked.

Are they really going to give a Bachelor's degree to someone who seems to be illiterate, and not even able to grasp what I am saying??

Are they really going to give a Bachelor's degree to someone who seems to be illiterate, and not even able to grasp what I am saying??

Regardless of what you say, I will have a Bachelors, not because of you, but because of the hardworking Deaf teachers who have helped me along the way. Besides, what gives you the right to make such an accusation of me being illiterate when you know nothing about me?

Regardless of what you say, I will have a Bachelors, not because of you, but because of the hardworking Deaf teachers who have helped me along the way. Besides, what gives you the right to make such an accusation of me being illiterate when you know nothing about me?

Due to your huge amounts of misspelled words.

An "Alley" is a back street.

Instead of being insulting, you could just correct me.

Ok. I will correct you in the future. Proofreading is one of my favorite hobbies.

But I must point out I did just correct you. I did not insult you.

Ok. I will correct you in the future. Proofreading is one of my favorite hobbies.

There is a difference between correction, and adding insult to injury. As well as a difference between competence and laziness. Just because I misspell a word, doesn't mean I don't know the right word's meaning.

@ Bottensi good proofreading is very good person because help you explain! seems good smart! help you for you! wow!

Back