Pulsating tinnitus!

terrifickmb

Reaction score
does anybody here suffer pulsating tinnitus aswell as regular tinnitus? i have the pulsating tinnitus really bad all day today and my one ear that is pretty sore and the worst one, ( this ear had major infection few years ago that led to perforated ear drum. i have always had tinnitus constantly but this pulsating one is newish. i wonder if its because as i get older it is getting harder for me to understand and keep up with conversations and my ears are fatiguing faster then they ever have before. i had family over yesterday and it was so hard i hardly understood anything all the time they were here, and of course telling them i cant hear and understand them did nothing, never does.
how does anyone else deal with these situations plus the tinnitus? it makes me dizzy when it pulsates and i feel like my body pulsates with it if that makes sense..

does anybody here suffer pulsating tinnitus aswell as regular tinnitus? i have the pulsating tinnitus really bad all day today and my one ear that is pretty sore and the worst one, ( this ear had major infection few years ago that led to perforated ear drum. i have always had tinnitus constantly but this pulsating one is newish. i wonder if its because as i get older it is getting harder for me to understand and keep up with conversations and my ears are fatiguing faster then they ever have before. i had family over yesterday and it was so hard i hardly understood anything all the time they were here, and of course telling them i cant hear and understand them did nothing, never does.
how does anyone else deal with these situations plus the tinnitus? it makes me dizzy when it pulsates and i feel like my body pulsates with it if that makes sense..

:hmm:, actually I've never heard of pulsating tinnitus, sounds like you've got some inflammation somewhere in your auditory canal, or somewhere.The remedy, which might help, would be cut out as much salt as possible. I've got plenty of the "regular" tinnitus, and like everyone else here we just try to ignore it the best we can, and hope it doesn't drive us crazy.

Can also empathize with the can't understand the conversation when you have a group of people over. Yes, telling them doesn't help, and you can't really expect them to understand, as they have no idea what it's like to be deaf. Just tell them, "I can't understand the conversation, so I'm going to go out in the yard and eat worms." :giggle: a bit of humor there!

Hope that tinnitus is doing a bit better, take care. :lol:

If you're hearing/feeling a pulsing, especially since you also mention dizziness etc - you might want to get your blood pressure checked ASAP as that's actually I sign of hypertension.

Back